TIGI Urban Anti+Dotes Recovery Shampoo uploaded by Aliya A.TIGI Urban Anti+Dotes Recovery Shampoo uploaded by Meg M.TIGI Urban Anti+Dotes Recovery Shampoo uploaded by Kirsty L.

BY BED HEAD

Perfect for dry, damaged tresses that need a moisture hit. Beneficial Ingredient. Turbo hydration molecules boost softness & shine. Dramatically improve hair s health for an all night recovery™ party Urban Antidote # 2: You ve dyed, you ve fried, so take your dull hair to the bright side! Help moisture-derived hair to the ultimate recovery™. Let this potion help strengthen & shine your worn out locks. Sold only in professional salons. . see more...

• I am looking to buy this urban antidote #2 set. I have bl...2 Answers
  • Is this shampoo sulfate-free?3 Answers
  • "It is not harsh on my hair and smells great1" in 1 review
  • "I started using this line in Beauty School after having a product class through TIGI." in 1 review
  • "Everyone I recommended it to loved it cause of how their hair felt afterwards." in 1 review
  • "While I love and typically stand by TIGI products, this whole line disappointed me." in 1 review
  • "I recommend this to my clients with dry hair that just needs a little help." in 1 review
Megin B.
Champaign, IL
I’ve been using this shampoo for about 6 months now and I absolutely love it! I’ve spent years trying to find the perfect shampoo that leaves my hair smooth and moisturized, but not greasy and full of residue. I’ve always struggled with hair that is coarse and easily damaged on the ends, but oily near the scalp. This shampoo does an amazing job of keeping my hair damage-free while also keeping oil at bay!
Dacy M.
This is THE BEST shampoo and conditioner I’ve ever used in my life. By far. I work in a salon that sells this and I recommend it to anybody with any kind of dry or damaged hair. It literally transforms, even after just a single use. No other shampoo has ever done that.
Bella A.
Love this paired with the conditioner. While this isn't the exact product I got (I have the red bottle it's damage level three) I love the product and the scent.
Brooke S.
Allen Park, MI
I’ve used bed head for a while now and refuse to use anything else. I color my hair often and I know I never have to worry when using not only this shampoo but conditioner too
Aurora 👩.
Griffith, IN
I love everything about this shampoo. From the silky smooth feel of my hair after using it, to the smell, and even the price point. I have the matching conditioner and I get complimented all the time on how healthy my hair looks and how amazing it smells.
Margarita C.
Another great product and for salon quality it’s also affordable. I love the difference it makes on hair that has been over process or in need of major repair. Again another one which smells sooo good I actually rub the conditioner on my skin too lol
Ashley V.
I have tried all 3 of this ‘line’ and they work great. The price point isn’t terrible depending on a sale or where you go to find it. I really prefer the red as I have heat damaged hair and love that green apple smell.
Genesis G.
Smells amazing and dose an even better job and preforming on the hair! Cleans the hair well and makes it feel nice and moisturized with out leaving the hair greasy or heavy! Can't really complain! Love this stuff!
Aidan T.
Springfield, MO
TIGI is the ONLY shampoo and conditioner brand for me. I love all of their lines but Bedhead is one of my favorites. It’s my go to for normal use. It leaves my hair feeling healthy, which is important for someone who colors their hair.
Haile G.
Rawlins, WY
I honestly just pick my shampoos by the smell because shampoo does the same thing, but this actually makes my hair feel really good and doesn’t dry it out like other ones. I use the red yogi conditioner with it and It easy to style.
Monique S.
Torrance, CA
Is this shampoo sulfate-free?
Elysse H.
San Jose, CA
I am looking to buy this urban antidote #2 set. I have bleached hair and it gets pretty dry. Does anyone recommend this product? If not, what would you recommend? I would love to know if anyone knows of any similar blonde enhancing shampoos too.