TIGI Urban Anti+Dotes Recovery Shampoo uploaded by Meg M.TIGI Urban Anti+Dotes Recovery Shampoo uploaded by Kirsty L.

BY TIGI

Perfect for dry, damaged tresses that need a moisture hit. Beneficial Ingredient. Turbo hydration molecules boost softness & shine. Dramatically improve hair s health for an all night recovery™ party Urban Antidote # 2: You ve dyed, you ve fried, so take your dull hair to the bright side! Help moisture-derived hair to the ultimate recovery™. Let this potion help strengthen & shine your worn out locks. Sold only in professional salons. . see more...

• I am looking to buy this urban antidote #2 set. I have bl...2 Answers
  • Is this shampoo sulfate-free?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "It is not harsh on my hair and smells great1" in 1 review
  • "I started using this line in Beauty School after having a product class through TIGI." in 1 review
  • "Everyone I recommended it to loved it cause of how their hair felt afterwards." in 1 review
  • "While I love and typically stand by TIGI products, this whole line disappointed me." in 1 review
  • "I recommend this to my clients with dry hair that just needs a little help." in 1 review
Megin B.
I’ve been using this shampoo for about 6 months now and I absolutely love it! I’ve spent years trying to find the perfect shampoo that leaves my hair smooth and moisturized, but not greasy and full of residue. I’ve always struggled with hair that is coarse and easily damaged on the ends, but oily near the scalp. This shampoo does an amazing job of keeping my hair damage-free while also keeping oil at bay!
Dacy M.
This is THE BEST shampoo and conditioner I’ve ever used in my life. By far. I work in a salon that sells this and I recommend it to anybody with any kind of dry or damaged hair. It literally transforms, even after just a single use. No other shampoo has ever done that.
Aurora 👩.
Griffith, IN
I love everything about this shampoo. From the silky smooth feel of my hair after using it, to the smell, and even the price point. I have the matching conditioner and I get complimented all the time on how healthy my hair looks and how amazing it smells.
Kamiah M.
This shampoo has recovered my damaged hair so much it is so effective it’s a bit pricey but works very well and is worth all the hype I love it and recommend it to all hair journeyers out there trying to take their damaged hair
jocelynvillaaboytes🌹 V.
Fernley, NV
I had amazing results after just one wash of this shampoo and conditioner. I have really wavy hair and this helps tame it down while leaving it soft, manageable and it's light on my hair.
Alyssa J.
I seriously love this shampoo. It makes my hair feel so soft and brings it back to life! It saves me! It smells so good and you only need about a quarter size. It lathers well and makes my hair feel clean.
Brooke R.
I love this shampoo. It helped my damaged hair and brought it back to life! I do feel like I don’t have much need for it anymore and need to try another formula. I do have a dry scalp and felt like it didn’t help with that. If anything I had more dandruff. I still really liked it though.
Brooke S.
Allen park , MI
I’ve used bed head for a while now and refuse to use anything else. I color my hair often and I know I never have to worry when using not only this shampoo but conditioner too
Bella A.
Love this paired with the conditioner. While this isn't the exact product I got (I have the red bottle it's damage level three) I love the product and the scent.
Margarita C.
Another great product and for salon quality it’s also affordable. I love the difference it makes on hair that has been over process or in need of major repair. Again another one which smells sooo good I actually rub the conditioner on my skin too lol
Monique S.
Torrance, CA
Is this shampoo sulfate-free?
Elysse H.
San Jose, CA
I am looking to buy this urban antidote #2 set. I have bleached hair and it gets pretty dry. Does anyone recommend this product? If not, what would you recommend? I would love to know if anyone knows of any similar blonde enhancing shampoos too.