Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, Fl

How well does it work on dry damaged hair?
marina r.
marina r.
June 11, 2016, 2:45 p.m.
I had bleached my hair multiple times and it was so damaged, dry, and stringy. I had to cut it shorter to help get rid of some damage but still had problems. I turned to this product to see if it would help resolve the issue. Not only did it put moisture back into my hair but it made my hair grow about 3 inches after! I definitely recommend!
leigh g.
leigh g.
Jan. 25, 2015, 8:41 p.m.
My hair was literally so damaged it felt like a 30 year old Barbie doll's that was dipped in acid and bleached thousands of times. It was that bad, from only two bleachings. then I found this product, and my hair was saved, seriously. After only a month my hair was soft, growing fast, and shiny.
Guðrún H.
Guðrún H.
March 30, 2013, 11:03 p.m.
I have damaged hair and the shampoo is really easy on my hair you know? its not as harsh as some of my other shampoos but i would recommend you getting the contidioner in this duo beacause I liked the shampoo beacause its not that harsh but it doesn't beat the conditioner that works really well on dry damaged hair!!

Join Now