TIGI Urban Anti+Dotes Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection Shampoo  uploaded by Isabella E.TIGI Urban Anti+Dotes Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection Shampoo  uploaded by Isabella E.TIGI Urban Anti+Dotes Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection Shampoo  uploaded by Ashley H.

BY BED HEAD

Perfect for weak, brittle hair that needs and intervention Beneficial Ingredient 2 Micro shields boost strength stamina 3 Great results may cause your hair s ego to inflate to astronomical proportions Urban Antidote #3: Admitting is the first step! Face it. Your hair needs some rehab. Let the hydration therapy begin. Bring weak brittle hair back to life with this powerful moisture packed shampoo. Making a comeback has never been so easy. Sold only in professional salons see more...

• How well does it work on dry damaged hair?3 Answers
  • Do you think it's worth the price?5 Answers
  • Is this safe for colour treated hair? Specifically darker brown col...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "this products has saved me twice, when my hair is damage and weak I always buy this duo (shampoo and conditioner) for me Tigi is one of the best products hair in the market, worth the money if I have a line that recommend for damaged hair would be this. " in 7 reviews
Danii S.
Danii S.
Shippenville, PA
This shampoo and conditioner together is amazing, it smells great and makes your hair so so soft. I have oily roots and dry ends so I only use this about every 3 times I wash, rotating between a cleansing conditioner and a drug store shampoo. It can be very powerful and may make your hair too greasy if you use too much. But it definitely makes a difference!
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Radford, VA
This is a wonderful daily shampoo to use, as well as a great lifesaver for over processed or damaged hair. I made the mistake of going to a different stylist for highlights and my hair was like straw afterwards. I have thick, wavy hair, and using this shampoo helped repair my hair like nothing else could. It smells amazing too...not overpowering.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Philadelphia , Pa
I use this shampoo all the time. I lighten my hair often, so that I can add some fun colors, which causes a lot of stress on my hair, but you would never know after I use this shampoo. My hair always looks and feels healthy. Not to mention, it smells really nice too! It also doesn't fade my color a lot when I wash.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
E Greenville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thick, dry, damaged hair from bleaching and coloring it and this shampoo makes my hair feel AMAZING. So soft and doesn't feel damaged at all. It also smells so good! Would definitely recommend, I might never use a different shampoo and conditioner again! I love it!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is hands down worth all 5 stars! My hair gets greasy very easily so for me to find something that helps the damage on my over bleached hair but find something that doesn't make my hair greasy with my thin hair is hard. I love this and use this often!
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Highland, IN
This shampoo and conditioner line hands down did exactly what it was advertised to do: Resurrected my hair! It had been dyed brown, bleached to white and re-dyed to my natural color - blonde. This is the only product that saved my hair in the aftermath.
Monica Z.
Monica Z.
This product is amazing! It has helped my hair tremendously due to so much breakage and damage with using so many curlers and straighteners. All Bed Head products smell amazing so that helps and the price of just about every product is affordable.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of this is just heavenly and it works wonders for my color treated and heat styled hair. Their number 2 shampoo and conditioner is excellent as well. My hairstylist recommends both so I know they're good and my hair is proof!
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a big OOPS! with my hair almost a year ago and this product is what brought it back to life. My hair feels so much healthier and softer. I highly recommend for chemical treated hair or dry, frizzy hair.
Tmarie A.
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing i got this from ross for 9.99 and i could tell as soon as i used it that this was going to be my go to conditioner for my damaged hair. i could feel a difference after 1 use.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you think it's worth the price?
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does it work on dry damaged hair?
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does it work on dry damaged hair?
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
HAMILTON, ON
Is this safe for colour treated hair? Specifically darker brown colour treated?