TIGI U-HC-4249 Bed Head Colour Combat Dumb Blonde Conditioner - 6.76 oz - Conditioner

BY BED HEAD

A perfect protecting blend of nourishing elements balance bleached & multi-processed hair for an amazing healthy look & our Colour LockDown Technology helps safeguard against fading so colour tone stays pure & perky. Throw on 3 -5 minutes for a full-on mask or massage into ends daily for high maintenance hair. Like totally! see more...

Erin S.
Memphis, TN
I bought this originally because I saw it on sale at Ulta. I wanted to like this more than I did. I have naturally dark hair, so needless to say, it has to be bleached to get blonde. I thought this might help with the dry feeling ‘texture’ that cone with bleached hair, but it didn’t really seem to do that for me.
Angel K.
Works wonderful my hair is very dry and damage and this product does wonders of you have bleach blonde hair definitely go out and buy this you will be amazed on what it does for your hair highly satisfied.
Bryden L.
MISSOULA, MT
Okay seriously bed head KILLS the scent game. Their products always smell like candy it's amazing. I love using this since I have gone platinum with my hair. Very repairing and hydrating.
Jennifer H.
Merrimack, NH
TIGI is normally my go to products as they work the best for my hair type and I always feel like I left the salon after using these products as they leave my hair soft and silky. You can’t go wrong with TIGI.
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
I love using this conditioner. I love the smell and the way it makes me hair look and feel. I highly recommend it to anyone. And it is very well worth the price.
Patricia Z.
Apple Valley, CA
If you have any chemical treated or fit client and changing her hairstyle a lot with color that is pretty good for her and yourself if you let color
Bryanna E.
Magnolia, NC
I am a unnatural blonde.. and y’all, thus conditioner makes my hair feel so amazing. Especially after I’ve had my hair touched up and treated.
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I loved this product, I lo e all of their products, they always smell and work amazing and they are priced fair. The packaging is also cute!
Tiffanyy J.
China Grove, NC
This conditioner works pretty good for my hair it is just not my favorite because that small bottles doesnt last very long for me
Sabrina M.
Amazing and refreshing for those days when you need detangling and great smelling hair. Can't go wrong.