TIGI Toni Guy TIGI Bed Head Control Freak Conditioner, Frizz Control and Straightener, 25.36 Ounce

BY TIGI

Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
I love this stuff! Keeps my hair nice and shiny without static and frizz. In the winter time I have a terrible time with static. And in the summertime I have a terrible time with frizz because of the humidity. So this combats it all! I don’t use it daily, just about once a week or if I need to use it more due to crazy frizz or static then I do so! Love it!
Krista O.
Great light hold gel. I like to add it when my hair is towel dried, then continue styling it when a hair drying and round brush. Also a great gel for braiding or taming breakage. Super affordable, adds shine, and smells great!
Darrian T.
Smithville , TN
Not my favorite conditioner from TIGI, but it does pretty good.
For the price, however, I would expect more.
The orange conditioner that TIGI Bedhead has I believe does a lot better on frizzy hair.
(Sorry, I can't remember the name!)
KIRAN S.
Pricey, but worth it ... works great for all skin types (dry, normal, oily, combination) for now ... Sephora or Ulta stores ... not cheap at all ! Can be used during travel too ... recommend this for face use only
Chelsea R.
Radford, VA
This smells great and that’s the only good thing I have to say about it. It weighed my hair down so much and i could still feel all the goop in it after 2 washes. I don’t like this
Samantha t.
Smells amazing (like pineapples) but it’s a very thin and watery consistency. Pretty average as far as conditioning goes. Not my favorite but I don’t hate it either.
Savannah C.
It's supposed to keep your hair frizz and tangle free. It honestly didn't make a difference in my hair. My hair is thick wavy and frizzy and I've never really found anything that works so I don't blame the conditioner for not working out. It did smell good.
Brittany N.
I still like this product probably because of the nostalgia I received a set of bed head products when I was much younger from my grandmother so this stuff always makes me think if her, I like that they haven't changed the look,smell or the product itself. I still love the control freak shampoo and conditioner along with a lot of other bed head products.
Megan A.
Williamsport , PA
This is a good product, not one of my favorites. It is great for people with very thick coarse hair. It is a little more on the pricey side. I did notice once I used this my hair seemed a lot smoothr.
Carolyn Y.
I love the bed head products! I use these on a lot of my clients at my beauty shop! In thus brand u can buy many different products for ur hair, and they work amazing!!
Lauren T.
Newark, AR
Is this a good product??