BeautyHairHair ProductsTIGI
Tigi Rockaholic Livin The Dream Shampoo

TIGI Tigi Rockaholic Livin The Dream Shampoo

Tigi's rockaholic livin the dream shampoo features a sulfate-free formula. gentle cleansing cocktail of green tea, berry, and multiminerals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TIGI Tigi Rockaholic Livin The Dream Shampoo!
jani A.
Gostei bastante sua ultlidade bastante satisfatór ia, agraou bastante e também em relação ao preço do produto
Mandy B.
Shelbyville, IL
This shampoo smells so delicious! It smells like orang creamsicles. The consistency is great. You only use a little bit to shampoo your hair, so the bottle lasts a long time. It puts your hair in great condition. You feel pampered after using this shampoo.
Nikki •.
Norwich , Norfolk
Great product and smells fab as I have come to expect from TiGi. Definitely good for getting all the product out of your hair and leaving it clean and not dry feeling. I always follow up with a conditioner so idk what it would be like if you dried it without conditioning but I recommend it if you use a lot of pomade/hair spray
Ikaika S.
Honolulu, HI
This stuff is a dream com true with the scent. Your hair leaves the shower feeling soft n clean!
Kashmir G.
West Jordan
I am dumb enough to buy anything that says it has anything to do with rockstar them. It was an OK shampoo and conditioner. I won’t go out of my way to buy again but I can’t give a bad review either think you carry-on.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
This shampoo is the best. It smells amazing. Makes your hair feel silky. Gives amazing volume.
Alina D.
Austin, TX
Muy buen shampoo me encanto como me dejo limpio mi cabello y con muy buena fragancia .
Anita S.
Florence, OR
I love all Tigi products! I use multiple types in my hair every time I do it. The Rockaholic line is amazing. It gets down to the nitty-gritty and gives you a fresh, clean scalp and hair every time.
Amber C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have brittle hair and after using this a few times my hair was amazing!! It hasn't been falling out which is great for me!
Drea R.
I love this shampoo. Leaves my hair smelling good. Everything is all soft after. When I use this I don’t need conditioner because it leaves my hair so soft. It’s affordable I love it I recommend it.

Looking for your answer?