TIGI Tigi Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo uploaded by Whitney R.TIGI Tigi Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo uploaded by Esther M.TIGI Tigi Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo uploaded by Alexis C.

BY TIGI

The secret is you don t have to shampoo everyday! spray at roots to absorb excess oils, make hair smell fresh and keep it rockin one more night. this stuff is so funktabulous!. Unbelievable texture is perfect for big hair or updos. near colorless formula won t show on your clothes or pillowcase! see more...

Hilal B.
Irvine
This was one of the better dry shampoos I have tried. It did not leave any residue or weigh down my hair. I can go the whole day without washing when I use it. I liked the smell too, wasn't overwhelming. Overall I'm satisfied and would definitely buy again.
Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
I like the tigi line of dry shampoos. I wash my hair everyday but when I use dry shampoo this is my preferred line as they smell great! I can go a day or two without shampooing when using this dry shampoo. This is one of the only lines that doesn’t leave a gunky or heavy residue behind and has worked better than the pricier lines I’ve tried. Definitely worth the higher price as it does work great.
Esther M.
Bolingbrook, IL
This has a VERY strong smell. I bought this at TJ maxx for maybe $7 which I thought was a steal but it leaves such a powerful perfume scent. It was nice at first but now that I’m trying to wash my hair less I wouldn’t recommend it.
Jill W.
Kansas City
I like this dry shampoo and it used to be the only one I have purchased but I have found you have to use more of this brand than others.  If it was closer to the 10-12 price range i would buy it more.  But I have found OGX and Dove to be better priced and work just as well.
Cat K.
LOVE this Dry shampoo!! I have tried so many others and none will ever compare to this! Smells good, I can use in between shampoos so I don't have to wash my hair everyday, and there is no oily or powdery residue left. My hair looks like I just washed it! I will only ever use this dry shampoo!
estelle c.
Cartersville, GA
I was not a fan of this dry shampoo at all, the smell is Awful and I did get some residue from it. I didn’t even help my hair look any cleaner.. couldn’t even go a few hours without it looking even more greasy.
Skyler A.
A+++++ I swear this is amazing. I use a lot of dry shampoo cause of my crazy hair colors (plus I’m a mom so it’s hard to wash every other day or so) it doesn’t leave white residue build up and it smells great. Very happy with TIGI products
Abby C.
Mount Carmel
This is an amazing dry shampoo. I have brown hair and it didn’t leave any weird residue. I can go another day or two of no wash using this product. Left my hair feeling brand new! Would highly recommend
Jessica F.
Peoria, IL
This is probably my all time favorite dry shampoo. While I have several that I like, I always go back to this one. The scent isn't overpowering. It does a great job of soaking up any excess oils in your hair. If you have dark hair, it can leave a slight white cast, so just make sure got comb through it after spraying it in.
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
My hair gets super oily within 2 to 3 days and I use this to get it fresh and it really works!! I’ve tried a lot and this one seems to last me all day. My oil comes back at the end of the day but by then I’m ready to wash it out anyways. It smells really good too! The smell is long lasting which is a major plus !
Julie G.
Greenville
I love Tigi products. What do people think of their dry shampoo?