TIGI Tigi Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo uploaded by Esther M.TIGI Tigi Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo uploaded by Alexis C.

TIGI Tigi Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo

The secret is you don t have to shampoo everyday! spray at roots to absorb excess oils, make hair smell fresh and keep it rockin one more night. this stuff is so funktabulous!. Unbelievable texture is perfect for big hair or updos. near colorless formula won t show on your clothes or pillowcase! see more...

Libby E.
This is my go to item when I’m exhausted and my hair needs a little lift and some ump to it! It’s easy to dispense so if you just need a touch at the root you’re good or if you need more it will accommodate that as well. The fragrance is refreshing and it’s so nice to have a product that you can depend on to get you by when time is of the essence! Great product, affordable price!
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
My hair gets super oily within 2 to 3 days and I use this to get it fresh and it really works!! I’ve tried a lot and this one seems to last me all day. My oil comes back at the end of the day but by then I’m ready to wash it out anyways. It smells really good too! The smell is long lasting which is a major plus !
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
This has a VERY strong smell. I bought this at TJ maxx for maybe $7 which I thought was a steal but it leaves such a powerful perfume scent. It was nice at first but now that I’m trying to wash my hair less I wouldn’t recommend it.
Cat K.
LOVE this Dry shampoo!! I have tried so many others and none will ever compare to this! Smells good, I can use in between shampoos so I don't have to wash my hair everyday, and there is no oily or powdery residue left. My hair looks like I just washed it! I will only ever use this dry shampoo!
Sarah S.
Stillwater, MN
This was just okay for me. It didn’t really seem to work better than other dry shampoos that I have used. The scent was good, not over powering. I have light brown hair and this did seem to leave more pale spots after I brushed through my hair, which I hadn’t run into recently.
Samantha P.
Florence, KY
I love Tigi! I love every product I’ve ever tried from any of their lines and this Dirty Little Secret Dry Shampoo is no exception! It was the first dry shampoo I ever experienced and I’ve gotten better results from none other thereafter! It’s a staple in my hair care!
Heather H.
I dye my hair a bright color so, I tend to only wash my hair once or twice a week. Dry shampoo is a must!! This product works so well to take all the greasiness out of my hair. It is very reasonably priced a well. It is also very affordable.
Molly T.
This is my ride or die dry shampoo. Sometimes you dont really have time to wash your hair. So using a dry shampoo is really helpful for these in between days. I'm a brunette and haven't noticed a white cast. I bought this online at ulta.
Julie M.
Randolph, MA
My favorite of all dry shampoos! Leaves your hair looking and smelling fresh and clean, without any buildup or residue. Sadly the price is considerably higher than many other decent brands, so I don’t buy this as often as I’d like!
Joanna B.
My favorite dry shampoo! Love the scent and the amount of texture it adds to my hairstyle! It lives up to its name! A bit of residue but that’s what adds texture. Can go 2-3 days longer between shampoos. Very satisfied.