BY TIGI

Properly cleansed and flexible hair is the fabric essential to create beautiful volume. This decadent sulfate-free formula infused with lavender, wisteria, jasmine & violet imparts a fresh, lightweight finish. see more...

April D.
Rock Hill, SC
Love all catwalk Tigi products. I started useing them in 2000 and catwalk is my go to for trying to get my curls out of this mess of a hair .It s perfect for trying to get definition .
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
I really enjoy this product and the way it works with my hair. It doesn’t leave me feeling dry and frizzly but holds curls and volume pretty well. It also doesn’t have a super overwhelming smell or anything. Reasonable price for what you’re getting.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
The catwalk by tigi smells so good and it is so affordable you can find it just about everywhere that has hair products. It’s best for an oily scalp but works for any kind. It leaves you with great hair I’m very satisfied with it
Amy S.
Columbus, OH
I recently tried TIGI for the first time. I typically use drug store shampoo. I know I need to use a better shampoo but don't want to spend the extra cash. I found TIGI to very reasonably priced and good quality!
Brooke B.
Schererville , IN
Definitely gives your hair volume! But if your hair is on the bit of the dry side this is not she shampoo for you. Only use if your trying to go for a big hair look. Not an everyday shampoo. Love the smell and quality!
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
AMAZING! I love this it works so well! Doesn’t make your hair look or feel weird. It lasts alllll day long without flaking or looking dry. Definitely one of my favorite products of 2017! I will purchase this over and over again.
Rachel P.
Bedford, PA
I’ve tried several purple shampoos. This one does work really well with brightening my hair. Although the only complaint I have is that it doesn’t lather in my hair well. Otherwise it’s great. I use mine when I first get in the shower so I can pull it back and let it set in during my shower and then wash it out right before I’m done. Love it!
amanda l.
Romeoville , IL
I love the smell of this shampoo. It’s a volume shampoo, but it doesn’t dry the hair out. A little bit goes a long way. Professional product. Purchase from a salon.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
The smelllllll! I'm so smell oriented! This was such a great product! Left y hair feeling soft and detangled - like fresh from the salon! My only complaint is that after a week of repeated use, there was a little build up at the roots of my hair so I had to switch to something else for a little bit and use this intermittently!
Kelly L.
Minneapolis, MN
This product performs so well. It really does give a thicker feeling to the hair. I do wish that it had more natural ingredients incorporated though. It seemed to be good for my color too. I don't think I would. It it again as I tend to prefer more natural ingredients.