BY TIGI

Properly cleansed and flexible hair is the fabric essential to create beautiful volume. This decadent sulfate-free formula infused with lavender, wisteria, jasmine & violet imparts a fresh, lightweight finish. see more...

Rachel P.
Bedford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve tried several purple shampoos. This one does work really well with brightening my hair. Although the only complaint I have is that it doesn’t lather in my hair well. Otherwise it’s great. I use mine when I first get in the shower so I can pull it back and let it set in during my shower and then wash it out right before I’m done. Love it!
Snezhana D.
Lawrenceville , GA
This gives you volume on steroids!! I spray it before i blowdry my hair and then tease a bit too, sooo much volume!
Katelyn B.
Ewa Beach, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is AMAZING blOndes! If you want to keep the "ashy white" look and stay away from bronze, this product is key!
Brittany B.
Saint Ann
This product has an amazing smell and is one of my favorites. I have and will continue to recommend to my friends.
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo smells amazing. It makes your hair nice and smooth. Love Tigi products
Kelly L.
Minneapolis, MN
This product performs so well. It really does give a thicker feeling to the hair. I do wish that it had more natural ingredients incorporated though. It seemed to be good for my color too. I don't think I would. It it again as I tend to prefer more natural ingredients.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smelllllll! I'm so smell oriented! This was such a great product! Left y hair feeling soft and detangled - like fresh from the salon! My only complaint is that after a week of repeated use, there was a little build up at the roots of my hair so I had to switch to something else for a little bit and use this intermittently!
Brittany  G.
Dover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo! It helps keep my blonde a pretty shade and helps keep my hair moisturized
Sandi S.
Arnold, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
TIGI Catwalk Your Highness Shampoo works great for my hair. TIGI Catwalk TIGI Catwalk
Karla A.
I Love. love it too much. Is the best of all Super indicated My darling of the moment. I love you can have that mark with me always. Makes all the difference in my day to day. I always want more. Super always indicate