BY BED HEAD

Urban antidote #3: admitting is the first step! Bring dead-end hair back to life once and for all. formula targets areas in the most need of repair, giving your whacked out hair the revival it has been waiting for! revives lifeless hair. thermal protection from harsh conditions. zeros in on dry, damaged hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alexandra B.
Williamsburg, VA
AMMMMMMAAAZINNGGT . This is my go to conditioner . Smells like watermelon candy and it actually lingers . Whenever I fried my hair I tried this and it really hydrates the dry ends . I go back to this especially during the winter to give my hair a good condition . If you haven’t tried it . You need too!
Megan O.
Duluth, MN
I have curly, dry, damaged hair and I loveee this stuff! Nothing has ever made my hair so soft!! I wish it had a different scent tho. It has a sour/candy smell... reminds me of sour gummy candy lol although I stick with it because it does work. Wish the smell was different
Melissa C.
Branford, CT
I truly wanted to be a fan of this product, but I just couldn’t. The shampoo and conditioner both smelled really great, but the formula was very thin and watery and I always felt like I had to use double or triple the amount I normally would to get any results. Just not a good product.
Dacy M.
This one is really strengthening, so it’s best for EXTREMELY damaged hair. Not just a few split ends. I’m talking if your hair is BEYOND fixable, this would help. It was too strong for my level of damage, but it DOES work.
Katie Z.
Ramsey, NJ
This is my favorite conditioner. I have insanely dry hair, coarse, curly, color treated and this is the only thing i use from the “drug store”. Super moisturizing and affordable and smells so good. Definitely recommend.
Ashleigh S.
Grass Valley
I have only ever used this shampoo and conditioner! My hair feels amazing and you could totally tell the difference after using it for about a week or so! It smells amazing and I will always recommend it!
Maike H.
Kingsville, TX
Just like the shampoo, this is the best conditioner ever. It resurrects my hair quite literally. Same as the shampoo, the smell is not my favorite but on dry hair it smells good. Sadly these products are pretty expensive.
Annika S.
Rapid City, SD
This was such a god send for my hair. Between working out, Hair put up, and recently going blonde, my hair needed lots of love. This was the love it needed! It helped my hair so much.
Stephanie D.
Hanford, CA
It worked ok but I started noticing it was leaving my hair dry and not conditioning it like I wanted. I don’t recommend this to anyone. It wasn’t very good at all and I’ve stopped buying and using it all together.
Brittany D.
New Braunfels, TX
I LOVE this product. I purchased what may have a knockoff or expired from TJ Max, and had to hunt down the real thing on Amazon. It smells great and the product is thicker so it doesn't run when I'm letting it sit in the shower. It really made a difference on my dry and processed hair.