BY BED HEAD

Urban antidote #3: admitting is the first step! Bring dead-end hair back to life once and for all. formula targets areas in the most need of repair, giving your whacked out hair the revival it has been waiting for! revives lifeless hair. thermal protection from harsh conditions. zeros in on dry, damaged hair. see more...

Buy on Target*
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
This shampoo and conditioner smell SO FREAKING GOOD. Everyone in my house loves it so much. The conditioner isn't super thick but somehow works so well to condition your hair and repair it. The shampoo isn't color safe but it is moisturizing, my hair doesn't feel all tangly and dry from the shampoo like most others make it feel like.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
Cowden, IL
This conditioner has helped my hair go from brittle like straw from being over processed and heat damaged. Leaving my hair silky soft after finishing the bottle. My hair wassofter after the first use.
Bree M.
Bree M.
West Sacramento
Love this stuff along with the shampoo! Smells amazing, works amazing, all around amazing hair line! Sometimes I have to use something else just to break up using it every time I wash my hair.
Aubrey M.
Aubrey M.
Merrill, WI
This conditioner is great! It has a good smell and it makes my hair super soft. I have noticed though that if I use too much my hair gets super greasy really fast.
Zoe P.
Zoe P.
Easing leaves my hair very very soft. Kind of pricey I had higher expectations that it did not meet for a namebrand hair product
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
I got this conditioner as a set with the shampoo at Nordstrom off the rack. The only thing was that they came in huge bottles with pumps which is even better than these shown here and the set only cost $25 for both. Let me tell you the conditioner is by far the best conditioner I have ever tried. It's unbelievable. Your hair will feel softer, lighter, smoothr, and more manageable. It's definitely worth the money. If you have damaged hair you need to try this because you won't be sorry.
Alison L.
Alison L.
North Canton, OH
I adore this conditioner! I've bought it once, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to stick with this for a long time to come! Great fragrance and great results!
Victoria. R.
Victoria. R.
This conditioner is amazing! My hair was very dry at the roots due to being dyed and this conditioner brought it to life again! It also helped smooth out the frizz in my hair too. It smells amazing and I bought the shampoo and the conditioner together in a deal so was very impressed with the price!