BY BED HEAD

"pumps up volume to unbelievable heights. builds body and holds style. conditions and repairs. helps protect from heat styling damage. " see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alisha C.
Canandaigua
Review for: Tigi more...
TIGI Tigi Bed Head Superstar Lotion

I love but had products and the superstar lotion really repairs my skull from blow drying straightening and getting my hair colored every month
Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
I have super thick hair , like super thick and it's very long.  I love this , Bed Head never disappoints me. This hair lotion Builds body and holds style, Conditions and repairs, and  Helps protect from heat styling damage. BHSL is  good for their price it really is worth it and this one is very good.
Emily G.
Medina, OH
Love how this smells!!! Haven't been using it long enough to know long-term results, but I do like how healthy my hair looks when I use it. Doesn't leave a heavy residue like some products. But the smell!!! So freaking good!
Mary E.
Barre, VT
This potion is magic. I don't use it when my hair is shorter but when it's long, I'll use this and blow dry, then loose curl. It gives you serious volume. I'm talking Cindy Crawford circa 1989's sort of hair.
Anne G.
This stuff is good and works well and is fairly affordable and pretty easy to use and the packaging is really nice and I love this stuff would recommend to everybody because it is good. Very satisfied.
Abby C.
Very expensive but I did enjoy how it shined my hair although it took the volume out of my hair so good for applying before or after straightening hair but got curly hair this product is a no
Megan L.
La Plata, MD
This left my hair feeling greasy so I had to use it VERY sparingly on my ends. After using for a week I decided I had enough and never touched it again. Not worth it.
Amanda D.
Richmond, KY
Love this product but do not love the price! As a product, it does exactly what it supposed to do, but the price for the size of the bottle is not ideal.
Hailee L.
Conway, AR
Not my favorite made my hair pretty oily won't use again! It did have a nice smell and also helped the frizz in my hair !
Jesenia V.
It's so nice I absolutely recommend this to everyone this is so great I love it and it's not too pricey at all