BY BED HEAD

Finally, a conditioner that gives you serious authority over your hair's performance. conditions to keep tangles and frizz in check. benefits: eliminated frizz. cuts down on drying time. smoothes curls or enhances your super straight finish. see more...

McKenna H.
I absolutely love Bed Head hair products. They all smell amazing. But I only get them every once in awhile because they are more on the spendy side of hair products. I love this conditioner. Makes my hair feel amazing. Would recommend.
Monnay B.
I would agree that bed head is a great product to use even for mixed type of hair. A beautician used this product on my hair and it did make my hair soft and manageable
Victoria W.
Woodstock, MD
This conditioner is okay but it didn’t help make my hair less frizzy or anything of the sort. The scent is like candy and doesn’t last long I wouldn’t buy this again
@thatgirlscrazy ..
Austin, TX
I got a huge gift set of bed head products for Christmas and wow. They smell so good. Work so amazing with my naps and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them but I don't love the price. I guess its one of those items that you get what you pay for though.
Alli M.
I have mixed feelings about this conditioner. I do like it but it’s not my favorite. This has a very slimy consistency and made my hair feel very thoroughly conditioned, but when it dried it felt dry and straw like.
Jasmine K.
Cornelius, OR
Overpriced and doesn’t do much really. I don’t like this brand at all. Nothing amazed me and everything is so freakin expensive! Like why? They aren’t doing anything great for your hair so don’t buy it!
Sue D.
Fairfield, OH
TIGI Bed Head products are by far my favorite. I've been using them for over 25 years. They smell so good like pink lemonade. They make your hair feel silky soft and shiny and lots of volume. 10/10
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
Love all of Tigi products. They smell amazing and the packaging is always super fun. This tames my frizzy Miami hair. It’s always humid here so this is just what I need in a hot summer day.
Samantha G.
Nashua, NH
loved using this product.it smells amazing and while using it I got a lot of compliments that my hair smelled good. also made my hair silky smooth and seemed to be less frizzy
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
I didn't v really care for this one tho I do love the brand I actually even buy the formulas for pets for my pooch but this one honestly just did nothing for my hair
Alisha D.
Versailles, KY
Was just wondering as to how well this works?
Unique L.
Dallas, TX
I have thin frizzy hair, would this work for me?
Jen R.
I have extremely thick, curly, and frizzy hair and have tried almost everything to fight it. Is this product any good or am I just wasting my time and money?
Maria W.
Cordele, GA
Does it last all day or do you have to reapply