BY BED HEAD

Finally, a conditioner that gives you serious authority over your hair's performance. conditions to keep tangles and frizz in check. benefits: eliminated frizz. cuts down on drying time. smoothes curls or enhances your super straight finish. see more...

Audrey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I generally really like Bed Head Tigi conditioners. I had high expectations based on the name "control freak frizz control." Unfortunately I have used other conditioners such "moisture maniac" by Bed Head that made a bigger difference in my hair. Although this is a conditioner, the texture of the product feels more like a shampoo. I had to double check the bottle to make sure I had not picked up the wrong item. I like the smell and it does condition. It does control frizz. I have long very curly hair and it is though it reacts with my hair to give it a frizz I would have if I did not do anything. Maybe any frizz I have is caused by dryness, that would explain why Bed Head Moisture Magic works they way I expected this product to act.
Elaina V.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this my entire high school life. I straightened my hair daily so a shampoo that coordinated was a must. The smell was amazing like candy and I loved washing my hair .
Amy  M.
Love the smell of this! Lathers in easily and rinses just as easily. Controls frizz for the most part but does not work well for very kinky hair or very hot humid days. I always run out of conditioner way faster than the shampoo.
Marilyn R.
Wareham, MA
I love this conditioner, especially in the summer. It helps a lot with frizz & seems to make my hair straighter. My only beef with this product is the price! I think it's a little pricey for not a lot of product. I have a ton of hair though, so I cant be too negative. I would definitely purchase again!
Sabrina G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This conditioner is awesome! Just one pump goes a long way. So it lasts a while. I got this at ross for under $10. The scent smells like pineapple, which i love. I will buy these again once i run out. I love it!
Megan L.
I really love the green apple smell this has; it's really strong and doesn't smell like chemicals. This didn't help with my frizz much though. I thought it kind of dried out my hair and didn't tame any of my frizz.
Taylor W.
DO NOT BUY THIS IF YOU HAVE COLOR TREATED HAIR! I have platinum blonde hair and this shampoo left my hair with a green tint. My hair dresser was shocked at the residue left on my hair as a result of this shampoo. As a result I have complete stopped purchasing Bed Head products.
Mackenzie C.
North Wales, PA
I first found this product when my hair dresser used it to shampoo and condition my hair and I happened to fall in the love with the smell and how well it worked. I of course leave the conditioner in my hair for more than two minutes but less than five and it makes my hair extra soft to the touch. I don't use any other shampoo and conditioner brand.
Haley M.
Livonia, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product for christmas about a uear ago. I have pretty dry hair so i felt like it didn't really do what i needed it to. Its more of an anti-humectant and is made to tame frizz for smooth and sleek looks for normal to dry hair and my hair was just to dry for the product to be super effective on my hair. But i feel it would be a great product for the hair type it is made for.
Alison W.
Fullerton, CA
I have very frizzy waves hair. After using this product for a week I have noticed NO MORE FRIZZ!!!! I only wish I had started using this shampoo sooner!
Unique L.
Dallas, TX
I have thin frizzy hair, would this work for me?
Jen R.
I have extremely thick, curly, and frizzy hair and have tried almost everything to fight it. Is this product any good or am I just wasting my time and money?
Alisha D.
Versailles, KY
Was just wondering as to how well this works?
Maria W.
Cordele, GA
Does it last all day or do you have to reapply