BY TIGI

A fragranced, breakage resistance shampoo for weak hair Contains Elastin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Soy Protein & Kiwi Fruit Extract Helps enhance the resistance of hair to breakage Transforms weak hair into elastic strength Infused with a delicate... see more...

Bruna M.
west orange, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live the smell of the TIGI products and the smell stays all day. It lives my hair with a beautiful shine and makes it really smooth. Will buy it again and for sure recommend to others.
Monique L.
Compton, CA
Leaves my hair silky smooth. My hair is color treated and this shampoo helps with my elasticity problem. I love it. Will be buying again! My hair has gotten stronger. I'm so happy. Looking forward to repurchasing
Esmeralda H.
Oakland, CA
This hairspray is very inexpensive and its a really strong hold i highly recommend this. It smells amazing and it does not leave your hair stiff like most would. I would defuse buy this again.
Rebeca Q.
Elgin, TX
Did not work for me
Did not felt the difference
It had a great smell
I liked how it clean my hair
But did not made it stronger
Whitney R.
I really loved the smell of this shampoo. It left my hair smelling great and seemed to strengthen it a little bit.
Crystalann P.
Bronx, NY
I recommend this product to clients with distressed hair. It's a great protein filler and smells great.
Deeanna C.
Works pretty good if you have nappy hair or tangled hair . I bought it once
Sophie S.
Liverpool , ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this shampoo is by far the best shampoo I have ever used! It smells amazing and keeps your hair nourished and shiny (Not greasy!) I feel like it brings life back into my hair. The huge bottles last forever!

This shampoo can be bought as a pair with the conditioner in places like home bargains for around £15 which is definitely worth the price and also a bargain as it is usually £15 for just one bottle.
Valia G.
Athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best shampoo from This Brand. Smells perfectly and the texture leaves hair really smooth and silky. Prevents from split ends and keeps hair healthy.
Emma W.
Stevenage , Hertfordshire
This really makes your hair shine, my hair is so brittle and breaks all the time. It's a beautiful product of you have dull weak dry hair.