Tigi Superfuel Elasticate Strengthening Conditionier (for Weak Hair) uploaded by Simona M.

BY TIGI

A fragranced, breakage resistance conditioner for weak hair Contains Elastin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein & Sweet Almond Oil Helps enhance the resistance of hair to breakage Transforms weak hair into elastic strength Infused with a delicate refreshing... see more...

Courtney S.
This stuff works wonders on my hair! After each use my hair felt like i had just left the salon. Leaves me with healthy, smooth, beautiful hair
Emma H.
Charlotte, NC
My hair will dry out and break because I am a basketball player and have my hair up a lot and this helps with a lot of the breakage
Haley M.
Cheektowaga, NY
It’s great! it strengthened my hair from it breaking using heat on it all of the time. Would definitely recommend to give it a try!
Becca H.
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
Joyce A.
bronx, NY
Best hair product ever. I've used hundreds of products and this one keeps my hair soft, manageable, .
Jetta C.
Thornton , CO
Review for: Tigi Superfuel Elasticate Strengthening Conditionier (for Weak Hair) more...
Great product smells great. Packaging is unique, leaves your hair feeling strong vibrant and shiny
Mary T.
Yuma, AZ
Smells really good, makes hair extremely soft. Not to pricey. Recommend if you have brittle hair
Taylor M.
Franklin, KY
Love this stuff! Smells so good and helps my hair! Love this brand! Will purchase again!
I love this!!!
It makes your hair soft and has really helped with my damaged hair!
Amy R.
This conditioner has worked wonders for my dead hair! I never used to spend any money on my hair products or care too much but using this has changed the way I deal with my hair, now I’m encouraging all of my friends to use it!