Tigi Superfuel Elasticate Strengthening Conditionier (for Weak Hair) uploaded by Simona M.

BY TIGI

A fragranced, breakage resistance conditioner for weak hair Contains Elastin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein & Sweet Almond Oil Helps enhance the resistance of hair to breakage Transforms weak hair into elastic strength Infused with a delicate refreshing... see more...

Kayla D.
Grannis
Review for: Tigi Superfuel Elasticate Strengthening Conditionier (for Weak Hair) more...
Never disappoints! If you’re looking for a product spot on from the description, you will not be misled! It is pricey, however when it comes to haircare/skincare I believe you get what you pay for and this is worth it!!
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
This whole line is just awesome. I love TIGI they are awesome! Their products always do what they say they’re going to do and with continued use I feel as though my hair really is better! I noticed that it’s grown, it’s healthy with less breakage, and I’m really happy with the overall results every time I use this brand. I highly suggest finding something by this brand that works for you in trying it I’m pretty sure you can get them at all hair salons that’s where I get mine!
Wreachell B.
I've always had strong hair but I've recently dyed my hair and I either blow dry it or use the straightening iron to give it volume. Due to all the maintenance I do on my hair, I made my hair weak. This product helps my hair stay strong
Whitney B.
Mooresboro, NC
Tigi is my daily go to shampoo and conditioner. This is what I am currently using. It isn’t as moisturizing as the other conditioners they have but I can tell a difference in the amount of breakage in my hair! Love.
Kat J.
Austin, TX
Great conditioner pairs fantastically with the shampoo does leave my hair a tad greasy throughout the day but over all it’s a fantastic product! Very moisturizing and I definitely would purchase it again!
Stephanie P.
Portland, Oregon
I like this product, especially when using it with any of the other bed head products. I used to have weak hair and I didn't like using harsh products on it so this was a lifesaver. Highly recommend to anyone.
Jordan B.
Lubbock, TX
I managed to overprocess my hair. My hair dresser reccomend that I get this shampoo conditioner combo. It makes my hair softer, And I notice a slight difference in my hairs elasticity. It smells wonderful.
Maria V.
Shampoo is great, but the conditioner smelled like it had sat around for a long time. When I use this product, I do not have a handful of hair falling out in my hands
jesy F.
Dayton, OH
This is a pretty great product one that I'll keep purchasing over and over because of its amazing scent and results. My hair looks so healthy when I use this.
c t.
Awesome shampoo and conditioner! The smell is a little odd but it’s definitely good. Especially if you have oily hair. This totally will help you out.