Tigi Superfuel Elasticate Strengthening Conditioner (For Weak Hair) 200ml/6.76oz

BY TIGI

Superfuel Elasticate Strengthening Conditioner (For Weak Hair) see more...

Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
I use this (sparingly) after I get my hair lightened. It really helps bring elasticity back into my hair. I love the way all tigi products smell and this one isn’t an exception. A little goes an extremely long way so it’s worth the price.
Tannu J.
Reno, NV
This shampoo and conditioner smells chemically like cherry cough syrup. I had it delivered to my work and after opening it, my coworkers complained "What's that awful smell?" it seems to do a good job on the hair but the smell lasts all day. I LOVE Bed Head stuff specifically for the smell... but whoever green-lighted this one must have had a cold because they obviously couldn't smell correctly. I have not found even one person who likes the smell.
Brittany C.
I've used this in the past. Good price smells amazing, pretty sure I got it at a salon. Def helped my fine hair and kept breakage at bay. Great product if you have thin and brittle hair. Beware to be sure you get it all out bc it will make you look greasy.
Elizabeth G.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my normal go to for conditioners, it gets the job done. I find it doesn’t really detangle though and I wish it made my hair feel and look healthier
Raven P.
Monroe , MI
This conditioner is really good for strengthening over elastic hair. I’ve had less breakage and damage when using this conditioner.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Let’s talk about favorites. My hair is finally recovering from the daily hair wars. My hair feels & looks so much healthier
Stephanie R.
Katy, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s a great product but doesn’t feel as it’s too effective. It smells great and the packaging is super cute.
Rachel G.
Having naturally curly hair. I have no choice but to brush my hair whilst wet. So doing this made my hair very weak. I bought this tigi elastic conditioner and I swear it's made my hair super strong. 100% it is down to this as it's the only new addition to my hair care routine. A must for curly/frizzy/weak/brittle hair.
Ediane S.
Bear, DE
Para quem tem cabelos elástico, ele é a solução. Pois eu já amo não tenho mais pontas elásticas!!! Posso lavar, pentear os cabelos molhados, secar, tudo sem medo! Estou extasiada com este resultado.
Jessica L.
I have thin dry hair (from using heated curlers!); so Im always looking for a shampoo/conditioner/hair treatment that will volumize, moisturize and provide shine. This one did all three -loved and will definitely be repurchasing!!