BY TIGI

With a curl boosting shot. Bodacious bounce. Hydration blast. Chance of build up Succumb to your curls desire! Get your style in check with this moisturizing & defining shampoo. Infused with a shot of curl boosters, this sulfate-free shampoo makes your hair softer, calmer & easier to manage. For ultimate Hi-Def Curls, style with your favorite Foxy Curls® products after conditioning. Contour Cream Whips ringlets into shape! Sold only in professional salons. . see more...

Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My first high end product for curly hair and the first sulfate shampoo I ever used. It's not too bad in price at around $13ea. I do have to order it online though. It works well on my hair but the best part about it is. this entire line smells like skittles and it's the happiest scent ever! lol I would repurchase, there's nothing bad I can say.
Ally H.
Bauxite , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
After using the straightener on my hair everyday for multiple years (young, stupid, and insecure) I was told to try this for curl rejuvenation by my stylist and watched my curls for from sad waves to kinky, uniformed curls in just a few washes!
Casey W.
Windermere, FL
One of my favorite shampoos for curly days! Lathers extremely well and smells amazing! Excellent shampoo if you're into the "plopping" technique to wear your hair natural for the day. No product needed after you wash besides maybe a little oil to fight frizz!
Layla C.
The smell is fruity which I love & the texture is smooth, with no sticky resedo. Leaves hair, curls looking and feeling fabulous all day.
Jessica G.
Pleasant Grv, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use some shampoo from them thats really awesome! Never tried the other stuff really. I heard great things though.
Judy T.
Jefferson City, MO
Love this stuff! Especially if I'm about to scrunch my hair! Makes it super curly and gives my the look I need!!
Deena A.
Sunrise, FL
I need this in my life every single time I shampoo because I have really curly hair and I love how it looks
Emily B.
Is super good for curlsand makes them nice and bouncy. feel likes it's a bit drying tho
Nano N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo it makes my curls even more curly n I have never found a product that can work this well
adriana m.
Es super bueno para curlsand hace agradable y de saltos. sensación le gusta que es un poco aunque secado
Tabitha L.
Does this stuff work for long thin wavy hair?
Haley C.
Brook park, OH
How long do the curls stay in?