BY BED HEAD

With a curl boosting shot. Bodacious bounce. Hydration blast. Chance of build up Succumb to your curls desire! Get your style in check with this moisturizing & defining shampoo. Infused with a shot of curl boosters, this sulfate-free shampoo makes your hair softer, calmer & easier to manage. For ultimate Hi-Def Curls, style with your favorite Foxy Curls® products after conditioning. Contour Cream Whips ringlets into shape! Sold only in professional salons. . see more...

Mari H.
Edinburg, TX
This did wonders for my little sisters hair! It really helped with some frizziness she was having on top and redefining her curls. Healthy and bouncy are the perfect way to describe her hair after using this.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Great product! Absolutely love it! Way better than excepand worked like a charm! Very effective and versatile. Nothing disappointing about it. Affordable considering how awesome it is! Would highly recommend to everyone to try!
Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY
My first high end product for curly hair and the first sulfate shampoo I ever used. It's not too bad in price at around $13ea. I do have to order it online though. It works well on my hair but the best part about it is. this entire line smells like skittles and it's the happiest scent ever! lol I would repurchase, there's nothing bad I can say.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
I find that product smells really good but not only that it does help me define my curls in the shower because I tend to wash my hair quite often just because of the oil production in my scalp. So using this product really does help me amplify my curly hair game.
Casey W.
Windermere, FL
One of my favorite shampoos for curly days! Lathers extremely well and smells amazing! Excellent shampoo if you're into the "plopping" technique to wear your hair natural for the day. No product needed after you wash besides maybe a little oil to fight frizz!
Allysa H.
Bauxite, AR
After using the straightener on my hair everyday for multiple years (young, stupid, and insecure) I was told to try this for curl rejuvenation by my stylist and watched my curls for from sad waves to kinky, uniformed curls in just a few washes!
Courtney S.
This stuff works wonders on my hair! After each use my hair felt like i had just left the salon. Leaves me with healthy, smooth, beautiful hair
Layla C.
The smell is fruity which I love & the texture is smooth, with no sticky resedo. Leaves hair, curls looking and feeling fabulous all day.
Joelle W.
I have naturally wavy hair and using products like this from TIGI really help to bring out the full curls when I want that look.
Megan O.
Duluth, MN
I have very frizzy curly hair and this shampoo really helps to define the curls while adding moister and reducing frizz!
Tabitha L.
Does this stuff work for long thin wavy hair?
Haley C.
Brook park, OH
How long do the curls stay in?