BY TIGI

With a curl boosting shot. Curvy definition. Supreme softness. Sudden frizz Turn on your curls! The perfect enchanter to entice your style to be soft, manageable & well-behaved. Infused with a shot of curl boosters, this conditioner hydrates frizz-prone hair & tames it into submission. Set the mood to flaunt your new curves! For ultimate Hi-Def Curls, style with your favorite Foxy Curls® products. Extreme Curl Mousse will rock your ringlets. Sold only in professional salons. . see more...

Hallie B.
Asheville, NC
I have naturally really curly hair and this product really helps keep my curls bouncy and beautiful! It is a little expensive as most beadhead products are, but if you are looking to make an investment in your hair this is a good place to start!
Jessica L.
Firebaugh, CA
Omg I love this product when I usally do curls with out any products in my hair the curls don't stay and I get so fusterated because I spend like 50 min on it for starght hair again but this would really help me.