TIGI StyleShots Epic Volume Shampoo uploaded by Katie M.

BY TIGI

With a volume boosting shot. Zero gravity root lift. Fully clean feel. Odds of going limp Blow it out, tease it up, whatever your style may be... let s be honest size does matter. Get hair bursting with bounce & fullness. This sulfate-free shampoo, infused with a shot of volume boosters, explodes your style, taking it to new heights. It s all about defying gravity! Get mind-blowing volume by using your favorite Superstar® stylers after you condition. Queen for a day rocks at the roots! Sold only in professional salons. . see more...

• Is it cheaper to buy this product at a salon or at a store like S...4 Answers
  • "I would recommend this shampoo to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "Smells amazing, little bit to do my hole head. " in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product to someone with fine hair for the volume aspect of it." in 1 review
Jessica S.
Fort Benning, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a cosmetologist and use a lot of different products, shampoos, conditioners. I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for quite awhile. I love it. I love the smell, the price and how well it works with my fine hair. You won't be disappointed
Taylor S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a cosmetologist student at a TIGI school and we recently got this to try on our clients. Unlike most volumizing shampoos, epic volume will not dry out your hair. Pair with the conditioner for the admired effect! Love! Smells like strawberry shortcake
Sam M.
Great product for volume & for those who have fine hair. Has a good small too it too. The product will always be most effective when bought from professional salon or retailer.
Taryn H.
I'm one of those weird people that wash their hair at least twice if they've been sweating. This shampoo doesn't dry my hair out as much as others. It's very thick and lathers extremely well, so I don't have to use very much to wash my waist length hair. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone!!
Rudie R.
Solihull, West Midlands
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of this product is GORGEOUS, however the texture is so greasy and thick my hair feels super lank after using it. I really wanted to love this as I love Tigi Bedhead products but this one didn’t suit my hair too well.
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is my new favorite. It doesn't weight down my hair keeps it volatilized all day. Smells amazing, little bit to do my hole head.
Jordann R.
Is it cheaper to buy this product at a salon or at a store like Sally's beauty supply?