TIGI StyleShots Epic Volume Shampoo uploaded by Katie M.

BY TIGI

With a volume boosting shot. Zero gravity root lift. Fully clean feel. Odds of going limp Blow it out, tease it up, whatever your style may be... let s be honest size does matter. Get hair bursting with bounce & fullness. This sulfate-free shampoo, infused with a shot of volume boosters, explodes your style, taking it to new heights. It s all about defying gravity! Get mind-blowing volume by using your favorite Superstar® stylers after you condition. Queen for a day rocks at the roots! Sold only in professional salons. . see more...

• Is it cheaper to buy this product at a salon or at a store like S...4 Answers
  • "Smells amazing, little bit to do my hole head. " in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this shampoo to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product to someone with fine hair for the volume aspect of it." in 1 review
Jordann R.
I love bed head products. Expecially their shampoo and conditioners. The TIGI StyleShots have a wonderful scent and leave my hair feeling and smelling good till the next day.
Amanda S.
Clarksville, TN
I love the smell of this product and that way it makes me hair so smooth. The shampoo itself is thick but it lathers very well. I would definitely recommend this product to someone with fine hair for the volume aspect of it.
Sam M.
Great product for volume & for those who have fine hair. Has a good small too it too. The product will always be most effective when bought from professional salon or retailer.
Liza V.
I love this shampoo. I use this as my general shampoo. It smells amazing. It doesn’t leave any residue behind which helps with the volumizing.
Chelsea W.
Shawnee, KS
This is my go to volume shampoo. It smells great and gives me just the perfect amount of volume I need to last until I wash my hair again.
Kassandra L.
Howe, TX
Love this shampoo. Gives volume and doesn't way my hair down. Highly recommend to anyone wanting a volume boost
Christina Q.
Milwaukie, OR
The title doesn’t lie, this provides amazing volume for hair! I love this product and it lasts a long time.
Dawn N.
Pacheco, CA
I really like this stuff. My hair is fine and thin. This doesn't leave my hair greasy. Love the smell.
Gisele S.
Taunton, MA
Great product, soft, shiny hair. Textured, I recommend the use. Yess does lather. No compare
Mindy T.
Uniontown, OH
This shampoo does help give you great volume like it says. The smell is absolutely amazing!
Jordann R.
Is it cheaper to buy this product at a salon or at a store like Sally's beauty supply?