TIGI StyleShots Epic Volume Shampoo uploaded by Katie M.

BY TIGI

With a volume boosting shot. Zero gravity root lift. Fully clean feel. Odds of going limp Blow it out, tease it up, whatever your style may be... let s be honest size does matter. Get hair bursting with bounce & fullness. This sulfate-free shampoo, infused with a shot of volume boosters, explodes your style, taking it to new heights. It s all about defying gravity! Get mind-blowing volume by using your favorite Superstar® stylers after you condition. Queen for a day rocks at the roots! Sold only in professional salons. . see more...

• Is it cheaper to buy this product at a salon or at a store like S...4 Answers
  • "I would recommend this shampoo to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "Smells amazing, little bit to do my hole head. " in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product to someone with fine hair for the volume aspect of it." in 1 review
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love anything bed head, especially their shampoos/conditioners! This one is no exception! Does its job and makes my hair look awesome. My hair already has good volume, and this made it bouncy. Definitely did not weigh it down which I love. Would buy again!
Jordann R.
I love bed head products. Expecially their shampoo and conditioners. The TIGI StyleShots have a wonderful scent and leave my hair feeling and smelling good till the next day.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is the it! I love the smell, the clean and the volume it really helps create. And the great thing is if you choose to get the jumbo size it will last you forever so it's worth every penny!! I have oily scalp and super dry hair ends and I find it is great for the combination. When I use this shampoo (and its sister conditioner) I also find I can go a bit longer between washes. Double thumbs up for me!
Ashley Chanele w.
Ashley Chanele w.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just did a hair show for this company and they used this line on my hair. It is so amazing! My hair is usually fine and flat it's super voluminous and bouncy now! I now use this instead of most other products
Dawn N.
Dawn N.
Pacheco, CA
I really like this stuff. My hair is fine and thin. This doesn't leave my hair greasy. Love the smell.
Taryn H.
Taryn H.
I'm one of those weird people that wash their hair at least twice if they've been sweating. This shampoo doesn't dry my hair out as much as others. It's very thick and lathers extremely well, so I don't have to use very much to wash my waist length hair. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone!!
Sam M.
Sam M.
Great product for volume & for those who have fine hair. Has a good small too it too. The product will always be most effective when bought from professional salon or retailer.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a cosmetologist student at a TIGI school and we recently got this to try on our clients. Unlike most volumizing shampoos, epic volume will not dry out your hair. Pair with the conditioner for the admired effect! Love! Smells like strawberry shortcake
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Fort Benning, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a cosmetologist and use a lot of different products, shampoos, conditioners. I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for quite awhile. I love it. I love the smell, the price and how well it works with my fine hair. You won't be disappointed
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Clarksville, TN
I love the smell of this product and that way it makes me hair so smooth. The shampoo itself is thick but it lathers very well. I would definitely recommend this product to someone with fine hair for the volume aspect of it.
Jordann R.
Is it cheaper to buy this product at a salon or at a store like Sally's beauty supply?