TIGI StyleShots Epic Volume Shampoo uploaded by Katie M.

BY BED HEAD

With a volume boosting shot. Zero gravity root lift. Fully clean feel. Odds of going limp Blow it out, tease it up, whatever your style may be... let s be honest size does matter. Get hair bursting with bounce & fullness. This sulfate-free shampoo, infused with a shot of volume boosters, explodes your style, taking it to new heights. It s all about defying gravity! Get mind-blowing volume by using your favorite Superstar® stylers after you condition. Queen for a day rocks at the roots! Sold only in professional salons. . see more...

• Is it cheaper to buy this product at a salon or at a stor...4 Answers
TIGI StyleShots Epic Volume Shampoo
  • "I would definitely recommend this product to someone with fine hair for the volume aspect of it." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this shampoo to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "Smells amazing, little bit to do my hole head. " in 1 review
Brooke S.
Allen Park, MI
For sure my go-to for shampoo and conditioner. I color my hair every few months and I ALWAYS make sure I have this brand for after care. I haven’t used anything else in years and swear by it
Ashley S.
This shampoo is the it! I love the smell, the clean and the volume it really helps create. And the great thing is if you choose to get the jumbo size it will last you forever so it's worth every penny!! I have oily scalp and super dry hair ends and I find it is great for the combination. When I use this shampoo (and its sister conditioner) I also find I can go a bit longer between washes. Double thumbs up for me!
CG S.
Los Angeles
DUUDE you have no idea how much volume and how NO frizzines my hair had when I tried this product out! I received a sample of this shampoo and I was honestly so shook! I tried buying but both the shampoo and the conditioner are kinda pricey but sooo good for what it does!
Caroline T.
Really like Tigi products but the bed head ones are my favorite of all. There is no single product I have used that didn’t surprise me. The price is worth it for the quality of the product. You can find it cheaper st stores like TJMaxx and Ross.
Ashleigh J.
martinsburg, wv
For fine thin flat hair... my stylist got me to buy it after I cut my hair in to a short bob. Smells amazing but just kind of fell flat (pardon the pun) on performance. I don’t know if it’s just me, but most shampoos and conditioners don’t give me noticeable results (save for maybe two or three) ’m lucky if they clean my hair.
Anna S.
Waukesha, WI
I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a little extra volume for their hair! It smells great and provides that little something extra to your hair. It doesn't irritate my scalp at all. I was very satisfied with this product!
Julia D.
Vancouver , BC
This shampoo is just OK, but I expected it to be a little bit better, taking into account it’s price. It did give me an additional volume but other than that it’s just a regular shampoo. And by the way, keep in mind that it has an extremely strong scent, so if you don’t like this I think you should better avoid Tigi in general.
Ashley Chanele w.
Tempe, AZ
I just did a hair show for this company and they used this line on my hair. It is so amazing! My hair is usually fine and flat it's super voluminous and bouncy now! I now use this instead of most other products
Skyla P.
Greencastle, IN
If i have the extra funds I will splurge and go for this!! Smells great! Lots of long lasting volume, which I need because my hair is kinda thin. This is a 10 for me!! 👌
Maddie V.
Farmington, MN
The smell of this reminds me of a strawberry cupcake and I love the effects this shampoo has on my hair. I feel like my hair is more lively and full after using this product
Jordann R.
Is it cheaper to buy this product at a salon or at a store like Sally's beauty supply?