TIGI StyleShots Epic Volume Shampoo uploaded by Katie M.

BY TIGI

With a volume boosting shot. Zero gravity root lift. Fully clean feel. Odds of going limp Blow it out, tease it up, whatever your style may be... let s be honest size does matter. Get hair bursting with bounce & fullness. This sulfate-free shampoo, infused with a shot of volume boosters, explodes your style, taking it to new heights. It s all about defying gravity! Get mind-blowing volume by using your favorite Superstar® stylers after you condition. Queen for a day rocks at the roots! Sold only in professional salons. . see more...

• Is it cheaper to buy this product at a salon or at a store like S...4 Answers
  • "I would recommend this shampoo to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "Smells amazing, little bit to do my hole head. " in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product to someone with fine hair for the volume aspect of it." in 1 review
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is the it! I love the smell, the clean and the volume it really helps create. And the great thing is if you choose to get the jumbo size it will last you forever so it's worth every penny!! I have oily scalp and super dry hair ends and I find it is great for the combination. When I use this shampoo (and its sister conditioner) I also find I can go a bit longer between washes. Double thumbs up for me!
Anna S.
Waukesha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a little extra volume for their hair! It smells great and provides that little something extra to your hair. It doesn't irritate my scalp at all. I was very satisfied with this product!
Ashley Chanele w.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just did a hair show for this company and they used this line on my hair. It is so amazing! My hair is usually fine and flat it's super voluminous and bouncy now! I now use this instead of most other products
Dawn N.
Pacheco, CA
I really like this stuff. My hair is fine and thin. This doesn't leave my hair greasy. Love the smell.
Mindy T.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo does help give you great volume like it says. The smell is absolutely amazing!
Taylor S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a cosmetologist student at a TIGI school and we recently got this to try on our clients. Unlike most volumizing shampoos, epic volume will not dry out your hair. Pair with the conditioner for the admired effect! Love! Smells like strawberry shortcake
Vanessa P.
Great way to add volume to your hair. Doenst leave it feeling oily after wash.
Jessica S.
Fort Benning, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a cosmetologist and use a lot of different products, shampoos, conditioners. I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for quite awhile. I love it. I love the smell, the price and how well it works with my fine hair. You won't be disappointed
Lauren J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love anything bed head, especially their shampoos/conditioners! This one is no exception! Does its job and makes my hair look awesome. My hair already has good volume, and this made it bouncy. Definitely did not weigh it down which I love. Would buy again!
Jordann R.
I love bed head products. Expecially their shampoo and conditioners. The TIGI StyleShots have a wonderful scent and leave my hair feeling and smelling good till the next day.
Jordann R.
Is it cheaper to buy this product at a salon or at a store like Sally's beauty supply?