Tigi Some Like It Hot Conditioner

Some Like It Hot

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tigi Some Like It Hot Conditioner!
somewhere
This conditioner is pretty good. I got it as a gift from a friend. This helped moisturize my dry and helped repair my hair damage. I highly recommend this product.
Stock Island, FL
I love "Some Like it Hot" conditioner! I brought it with me to The Virgin Islands a few years ago to help my curls battle the heat and humidity, and it worked like a charm! Smells wonderful and does not leave your hair greasy or weighed down like some conditioners!
Antioch, CA
Yeah I’m babe I sorry babe I just wanna love ❤️ is was the one day that we had went can we go do get it together done tomorrow and night I gotta get was is it good babe you know what you’re you babe you sooo cute and I love don’t wanna go get your to my dads and I know y’all are
Conway, AR
Let's be honest, what bed head product will actually leave you unsatisfied? Bed Head has the best products with amazing smells. This is great for curly hair. You can purchase this product almost anywhere.
Saco, ME
I love all bed head products! I own about five products that are really great. I have bleached my hair about five times and bed head conditioner has been my best friend. Also the product lasts for a really long time.
Placerville, CA
This TIGI Some Like it Hot works amazingly well for my busy lifestyle. I have to wash my hair a lot for my line of work and this is a lifesaver to prevent further damage to my over-processed locks.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE absolutely every product made from bedhead. Never ever had a compliant with every product. Especially this one, highly recommended to use on thin hair or colored hair. Brought my hair back to life!
Milledgeville, GA
I love this conditioner so much! It really penetrates the hair and makes it silky smooth and nourished. I can tell a difference after I use it. The smell is really nice as well.
Awesome smell and easy to use. It’s hard to find, anytime I desire to use it I have to order it offline which is a little expensive for a simple order.
Beaverton , OR
I wish this was easier to find, as it's my favorite conditioner for the warmer months. It pairs well with the serum to create a frizz-free head.

Looking for your answer?