BY TIGI

Achieve natural radiance with the TIGI Serious Conditioner an intense treatment formulated to repair hair and minimise breakage. Sunflower seed oil is rich in omega 6 and 9 lipids to stimulate hair growth and deliver nutrients to the roots and hair shaft improving elasticity. The lightweight conditioner protects locks from future damage caused by heat styling tools and is infused with silk to strengthen hair and boost moisture levels to leave hair sleek and soft. Experience smoother healthy-looking locks that are hydrated. E.N. see more...

Shaye S.
Aledo, TX
My go to deep conditioner. A bit pricey for the amount of product my dry brittle hair needs, but not the end of the world. Basically there's more expensive. This product works wonders on my poor hair though! I love it. I use it about once a week, sometimes once every two weeks.
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
This conditioner is thick like a cream. You have to rub it all over your hands in order to get it evenly distributed in your hair. I like that you don't have to use much of it, though. That's always a plus- since it makes the bottle last longer!
Amanda R.
Edmond, OK
I have thick curly and hair and this conditioner lives up to it's "serious" name. It's a thick creamy formula that really coats the hair and it smells amazing! I've been using it for years and love it! Just be aware that it's a little pricey...
Savannah N.
Montebello, CA
Awesome, super thick hair mask that repairs my dry, brittle and bleached hair. It leaves my hair silky and moisturized. It's expensive but worth it. I have tons of very thick wavy hair that isn't weighed down easily so I can't say how this would work on someone with limp or thin hair.
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Love this conditioner! It leaves your hair so soft and silky and frizz free. The smell is out of this world and lasts a long time. I leave mine in for the duration of my shower for that extra conditing. Great for every day ise
Rosaline W.
Hollywood, CA
This conditioner smells so good! Sweet and a bit minty. It gives my hair a boost of hydration, but it isn't as hydrating as I'd like it to be!
Brittany S.
This is a great conditioner for your hair! After using this conditioner,my hair felt amazing and so smooth. It has a great scent too!
Liz R.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Great conditioner, not too heavy yet effective. Puts serious moisture back into thirsty locks!
Chelsea J.
Anniston, AL
Kept my hair smooth and manageable! Smelled great and left no residue like most items!
Samantha F.
Inverurie, WI
Been using this on and off for years ever since a previous hairdresser got overly happy with the bleach and straightened my hair before 100% dry. This really helped improve the look and condition of my frazzled hair. Smells amazing. Is quite expensive, I'd advise buying the large tub for value for money. I use this once a week but I wouldn't say it's a case of a little goes a long way.