BY TIGI

Give your style the energy it needs to last all day with magnificent hold and shine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayla B.
Logan, UT
I love this hairspray! It's light and not sticky at all. I use it to tame down all my flyaways and my hair doesn't feel crunchy or stiff. The smell is fantastic and everyone always asks me what I use because it smells so good! I purchase it from my hairdresser.
Ashley B.
Brandon, MS
I love the smell
And I love the flexibility! I use this daily and it is amazing! It has shine enhancers in it and I don't usually
Find that in a hairspray. I get it at Ulta and it's usually BOGO. I will always purchase this hairspray!