Add a Photo

By TIGI
#3255 in Shampoo
True Lasting Colour Shampoo is infused with ultra sheer micro-shine oils that nourish and hydrate your hair. This color shampoo from Tigi provides the color protection you need and the clean hair you want. Size: 25.36 ounces Quantity: One (1) shampoo Targeted area: Hair Hair type: All types Active ingredients: Coconut and sweet almond oils We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Sunnyvale, CA

I love the S Factor shampoo and conditioner. My biggest issue with these is the price because they can get pretty expensive. Still a great product that I have purchased on numerous occasions. I LOVE the scent of these hair products. They smell amazing!
Jessica O.
Jessica O.

This smells great and has really worked to save my red hair. With red it tends to fade quickly but this shampoo helps lock the color in.
Anne H.
Anne H.
Odessa, TX

I had minimal fade my hair was soft Niceville you get what you pay for this is definitely something wasting your money on good product

Join Now