Add a Photo

By TIGI
#2568 in Shampoo
True Lasting Colour Shampoo is infused with ultra sheer micro-shine oils that nourish and hydrate your hair. This color shampoo from Tigi provides the color protection you need and the clean hair you want. Size: 25.36 ounces Quantity: One (1) shampoo Targeted area: Hair Hair type: All types Active ingredients: Coconut and sweet almond oils We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.
Dani R.
Dani R.
March 11, 2017, 12:51 p.m.
Review for: Tigi S Factor True Lasting Colour Shampoo 750Ml
Nice scent, great cleanse and really goes help your color stay vibrant as long as it is intended! Gentle formula that cleans without stripping or dtying out. My hair looks shinier, too!
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Omaha, NE
March 17, 2017, 2:58 p.m.
Review for: Tigi S Factor True Lasting Colour Shampoo 750Ml
Love the smell & I feel like it really keeps my hair color in. It is a little pricier but i feel maybe you'll find a better product cheaper somewhere else.
Heather W.
Heather W.
April 9, 2017, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: Tigi S Factor True Lasting Colour Shampoo 750Ml
Leaves hair soft and shiny. My whole head feels better after using this product. Hair is bouncy and voluminous.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
This smells great and has really worked to save my red hair. With red it tends to fade quickly but this shampoo helps lock the color in.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Sunnyvale, CA
Oct. 17, 2016, 3:57 p.m.
Review for: Tigi S Factor True Lasting Colour Shampoo 750Ml
I love the S Factor shampoo and conditioner. My biggest issue with these is the price because they can get pretty expensive. Still a great product that I have purchased on numerous occasions. I LOVE the scent of these hair products. They smell amazing!
Shanelle M.
Shanelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Dec. 30, 2016, 9:07 p.m.
Review for: Tigi S Factor True Lasting Colour Shampoo 750Ml
This is the next shampoo I have ever used! Not only does it smell like heaven, it leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky. It doesn't build up on my roots like other cheaper shampoos have in the past. It's definitely pricey but worth in my opinion!
Anne H.
Anne H.
Odessa, TX
Nov. 23, 2016, 10:38 a.m.
Review for: Tigi S Factor True Lasting Colour Shampoo 750Ml
I had minimal fade my hair was soft Niceville you get what you pay for this is definitely something wasting your money on good product
Christina S.
Christina S.
Clemmons, NC
Jan. 5, 2017, 8:20 a.m.
Review for: Tigi S Factor True Lasting Colour Shampoo 750Ml
Love tigi products! Their color shampoo really helps my highlights last! The scent is heavenly!
Joice D.
Joice D.
Brasil
April 29, 2017, 9:29 p.m.
Review for: Tigi S Factor True Lasting Colour Shampoo 750Ml
Produto ótimo, qualidade maravilhosa e acima de tudo tem um preço super justo, recomendo a todos a comprar.
Laura U.
Laura U.
Medicine hat , AB
June 19, 2017, 12:36 a.m.
Review for: Tigi S Factor True Lasting Colour Shampoo 750Ml
Love the smell and the product works well also. But the smell is divine.
Too pricey to buy regularly tho.