BeautyHair ProductsTIGI
S Factor True Lasting Colour Shampoo

Tigi S Factor True Lasting Colour Shampoo

This formula of coconut and almond oils is known for its nourishing benefits and colour protection qualities. This shampoo will fight against humidity and frizz while also protecting against any heat damage. (8.45 oz.)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tigi S Factor True Lasting Colour Shampoo!
ashley C.
Yorba Linda, CA
Really good at prolonging the life of colour-treated hair. Feels professional at home, and usually has a salon-style smell 😊
Lindsay H.
Annapolis, MD
It was ok. I didn't buy a second bottle. It's labeled specifically for colored hair, but still has sulfates in it, which pull coloring out quicker.
Shannon G.
Milwaukee, WI
The last time I dyed my hair at an expensive salon, this product was suggested to me for my color-safe shampooing needs and I'm so glad it was.  My color seems to last longer as opposed to other "color" safe shampoos and I really like the way this one smells! 10/10
Sarah L.
Love this! This keeps my toner fresh and helps my hair not get brassy so fast. Everything about this makes it worth the price
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
This product smells deliciously great and it's definitely not your everyday shampoo product. Price wise it's a little expensive but it's a product that Ulta will have on sale on occasion so it's easy to rack up on good deals on it.
Ashley C.
This is a great product. It helps keep my hair just like it should be. The color looks wonderful..
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
This shampoo helps make your color last so long .. not only is it long lasting it also helps hydrated your hair because color can be so damaging .. great buy !!
Danielle B.
Stow, OH
Definitely a fan of this shampoo. I love tigi products in general and this one is really great. This product helps my color last longer and look brighter! Some color care shampoos don't do the trick but this one does!
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I always look for a new shampoo as I have to switch often. Tigi is perfect and I love that it helps my color treatments stay longer. Great long lasting smell as well!
Kelly S.
Belle Plaine, MN
I love the S Factor line by TIGI!! The whole line smells amazing and really makes your hair feel very soft and manageable! Also really helps preserve your hair color !!

Looking for your answer?