Tigi S Factor True Lasting Colour Hair Oil uploaded by Jane I.

BY TIGI

S Factor True Lasting Colour Hair Oil see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this as a treatment leaving it in overnight then shampooing it out the next morning. It leaves my hair feeling silky and looking shiny while protecting my color.
Nichole C.
W Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever I straighten my hair this hair oil is always incredibly great for my hair. It allows my hair to keep the moisture which is really important when you have curly hair.
Sarah M.
I love hair oils and there are so many brands out there I just want to try them all. This is good for dry hair but definitely not oily. It smells good and I would repurchase. Its not as good as some other high end moroccan oils but not bad for a hair oil
Airricuhh V.
Casa grande, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair oil it makes my hair so soft and smooth! It doesn't leave your hair too oily or too shiny depending on how much you apply. I love the smell, it makes my hair feel so healthy!! Definitely would buy again!
Casey S.
New Ulm , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent hair oil. I don't believe it really matters oil wise for color last. But leaves my hair feeling nice and smooth. Not so dry
Rylee T.
Worth the money
Get it anywhere
Esmeralda S.
Harbor City, CA
Best oil ever. It smells good and smooths out your hair. Especially if you straightened it with oil.
Callie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair oil is amazing!!!!!!!! My favorite oil I haven't found any other hair oil better then this!
Jane I.
London , AK
I have super dry hair from bleaching but this product really smoothes and shines the hay! I put 3 pumps in damp hair and also use one pump on dry hair occasionally. I would recommend to anyone with super dry hair!!!
Megan H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product I use it both for drying and after product it fights frizz and it is colour safe. I feel this just gives me a smooth finish after drying and straightening. I would buy this again.