TIGI - S Factor True Lasting Colour Duo 25.36 Oz [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Sophie S.TIGI - S Factor True Lasting Colour Duo 25.36 Oz [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Tara H.

BY TIGI

Set includes: TIGI S-Factor True Lasting Colour Shampoo 750ml - Cherish your colour and maintain tonal vibrancy for up to 40 consecutive uses* with TIGI S-Factor True Lasting Colour Shampoo. The formula contains coconut & sweet almond oils, which are... see more...

• Does it work well on thick hair? Does it leave hair oily?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maggie W.
Atlanta
Absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner! It has the best scent, it smells so delicious. It leaves your hair feeling silky and smooth. I regularly color my hair once a month and it did a good job of not striping the color either. The only thing about this shampoo/conditioner is that it doesn’t really lather that much which isn’t an issue for me but is for some.
Katharine C.
Tucson
I color my hair frequently and find that this shampoo and conditioner are a great pair to keep my color lasting. It smells great and leaves my hair feeling silky. I reccomend this shampoo to others!
Tam N.
I have long hair so my challenge has always been finding a shampoo that will get my hair clean without completely stripping it of any moisture, and a conditioner that makes my hair feel softer without leaving a residue. It didn't leave a residue, and I agree that the smell is nice for this product, but it didn't leave my hair as soft, what works for some doesn't work for everyone. So while I didn't like it, you may. I would suggest buying a small size to start.
Rachel G.
Knoxville
I love this combo! Works well no matter what season it is outside and leaves my hair smelling great and feeling soft. I wish it was just a little more moisturizing but it's still the best combo I've purchased in the past 5 years and keep coming back to.
Sarah M.
If anyone who has naturally curly hair that is frizzy and colored this should be your go to shampoo. I love it. This product does not only control my frizz I have to use less of it when compared to other products. It leaves my hair shiny and smooth and controls the frizz in the humidity. I can’t speak enough about this product, you may have to pay a little more when you buy this brand but they say you get what you pay for and this product is definitely worth it.
Caitlyn K.
Dover
All I’ll ever use is tigi products. While I switch off with the different kinds, this specific product seems to be the best for my hair. With an amazing scent that’s long lasting, and a true clean feeling you won’t be disappointed.
Lourdes L.
Riverbank, CA
Again I'm in love with the smell and i keep several different types of products so I can switch between them. All for color treatment hair and I love how it leaves my hair soft
Daria I.
Wilmington
Firstly, I like the size of this products. It is perfect for two or more people. I think that it will suite for all types of scalp. The smell is awesome, like always.
Tara H.
This brand is amazing and we love it in our house. This is the brand used by our stylist and even our color is this brand so it works great with our hair. It is pricier but well worth it. Because the results can be seen. Here is my daughter at our stylist salon and you can see the brand in the back lol. Love it.
Gisele S.
Taunton, MA
I loved the quality of the products of this brand, but the shampoo I used I did not see here in the list, but the one né I would like to try to know how my hair would look.
Does it work well on thick hair? Does it leave hair oily?