TIGI - S Factor True Lasting Colour Duo 25.36 Oz [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Tara H.

BY TIGI

Set includes: TIGI S-Factor True Lasting Colour Shampoo 750ml - Cherish your colour and maintain tonal vibrancy for up to 40 consecutive uses* with TIGI S-Factor True Lasting Colour Shampoo. The formula contains coconut & sweet almond oils, which are... see more...

• Does it work well on thick hair? Does it leave hair oily?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tam N.
I have long hair so my challenge has always been finding a shampoo that will get my hair clean without completely stripping it of any moisture, and a conditioner that makes my hair feel softer without leaving a residue. It didn't leave a residue, and I agree that the smell is nice for this product, but it didn't leave my hair as soft, what works for some doesn't work for everyone. So while I didn't like it, you may. I would suggest buying a small size to start.
Gisele S.
Taunton, MA
I loved the quality of the products of this brand, but the shampoo I used I did not see here in the list, but the one né I would like to try to know how my hair would look.
Julie H.
I'm obsessed with these products. They do what they say they will do, they smell good and I can get a good price for them on amazon. I have them on speed dial in case I run out. I have been using them for years.
Alexis H.
Absolutely recommend this product !!! It just works wonders on my hair !! My husband even likes to use it even though he doesn't need to
ashley g.
Fairhaven , MA
Omg this product not only smells good enough to eat , but it also does what it says . Works so well your hair will feel like a million bucks.
Sydney H.
Manassas, VA
I looooooove the smell of these products! You feel like you just left the salon when using these. They leave your hair shiny! Love this brand. Alittle pricey but still great! Overall very satisfied.
Olivia P.
Woodbine, MD
Smells great and makes hair feel as if you used a deep conditioning treatment. It has little sparkle in it too
Tara H.
This brand is amazing and we love it in our house. This is the brand used by our stylist and even our color is this brand so it works great with our hair. It is pricier but well worth it. Because the results can be seen. Here is my daughter at our stylist salon and you can see the brand in the back lol. Love it.
Isabella C.
Used this when I last had coloured hair. It's awesome next time I colour my hair I will buy it again! Tigi products always smell awesome.
Does it work well on thick hair? Does it leave hair oily?