BY TIGI

Infused with ultra-sheer micro-oils, TIGI S Factor True Lasting Colour Shampoo nourishes, protects and imparts surreal shimmer for the ultimate in healthy-looking hair. Dimethiconol helps protect against damage and adds shine. Glycerin moisturizes, smooths and provides superior humidity resistance. PEG-45M reduces tangles and softens hair. Coconut and sweet almond extracts nourish your hair. We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
This is a great shampoo for color treated hair.It smells good and it helps my color stay fresh looking longer because it is free of sulfates.It is a more expensive shampoo but it is effective and I It for wholesale price a a professional beauty supply store because I'm a licensed cosmetologist.
Makenzie R.
Silverdale, WA
I absolutely love this brand and product. It always smells the best and leaves my hair looking super happy and healthy. It's best for dry, color treated hair, and it helps with all those things combined. This is a miracle in a bottle!
Corey D.
ST PETERSBURG, FL
Rather than skip a shampoo, which leaves my hair super greasy, I love using a color-safe product like TIGI! My color lasts longer between treatments & my hair stays healthy & clean!
Hannah T.
Bellingham, WA
This Shampoo leaves my hair feeling and looking amazing! Vibrant, bouncy and hydrated. Its great for all hair types. I have very curly hair; when i use this product, my hair feels hydrated and looks healthy. As a cosmetologist this is also a wonderful shampoo for someone who has color treated hair.
Lidia S.
Lake Orion, MI
Made ombré last year and choose this babe to keep my hair game in point. The color stood the same for all the time until it goes away, in the case when I cut it
Cecelia G.
Robertsdale , Al
Leaves hair hydrated and vibrant. Definitely keeps dye looking bright and new for a while. Not too expensive. Available at Walmart and some.drug stores.
Sylvia P.
I color my hair at least twice a year and this product helps maintain the color and keeps it healthy. I don't worry about over drying, or dull color.
Patty L.
Homedale, ID
I loved using this for my colore treated hair! After color my air so many times and different colors this help reduced color fading and damage
Destiney K.
Kokomo, IN
I love this shampoo it doesn't strip the color out of your hair. It's so lovely. It kept my hair red for 3 months. I love it.
Sara J.
Round rock , TX
I have used this a couple of times on the past and it has kept my hair color in my hair really well.