Tigi S Factor True Lasting Color Shampoo uploaded by member-64f4e2f74

BY TIGI

25.36 ounce Shampoo s factor true lasting color shampoo was launched by the design house of tigi, it is recommended for normal use s factor true lasting color shampoo by tigi for unisex 25.36 ounce Shampoo. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
S Factor are amazing shampoos! I feel they get overlooked because of TIGIs other popular products, but they are super luxurious! The formula is Rich and kathers well. It has a very nice, sweet smell. This shampoo leaves my hair moisturized, soft and super shiny. If you're looking for a great, new brand to try, S Factor is worth it!
Millie C.
Paragould, AR
Amazing scent! Good quality! Leaves hair feeling super hydrated and healthy! Slightly pricey. Recommended by Hair Stylist! Scent last all day! I could tell a different in my own hair within a couple days! Very satisfied!
Heather D.
Nashville
I love the scent of this! This shampoo also does a great job locking in color and preventing it from fading. I have an oily scalp and this does a great job at keeping that under control. The only thing is that I wish it controlled frizz a little better
Nicole S.
Camden, NC
This is a great product for hair that is highlighted or colored in general! I feel like it makes my blonde brighter and gives my hair color more vibrancy for longer!
kelsea m.
Scranton, PA
This shampoo smells amazing! It has definitely helped with prolonging my color treated hair. The packaging in my opinion is super cute looking. I use the shampoo and the conditioner to get best results. My hair feels very soft after use and looks healthy and shiny. I'm definitely happy with the results of this product and will be using in the future! Tigi S Factor True Lasting Color Shampoo
Bethany K.
I love all the S Factor products! My hairdresser uses them at her salon and my hair always ends up smelling amazing. Like pink starburst or something. I've never found anything like it! I request it every time I go!
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
This is great as long as the only color line that you have used is the TIGI hair color line, doesnt do anything if you have colored your hair with another line.
Ashley V.
COMSTOCK PARK, MI
A really good one for color treated hair. Smells great and really keeps your hair from the damage that some coloring causes. Keeps my hair really soft also.
Mackenzie R.
Charlton, MA
I like the way this product makes my hair feel. I would buy it again if it weren't for the smell! Something about it just makes me nauseous
Courtney F.
This shampoo is great. It smells wonderfully and makes my hair feel great and look great. Helps with my color which is always a plus!
Jasmine W.
Florissant, MO
Does this shampoo work for natural colored treated hair?
Chelsea W.
Sydney, NS
Does this really help with lasting color?
Sarya K.
New Orleans, LA
What store they have this?