2 colors available

BY TIGI

Effectively rejuvenate your hair with the lavish TIGI S-Factor Smoothing Shampoo your first step in achieving soft radiant hair. A gentle shampoo that is safe enough for colour treated hair leaving it soft silky and shiny. Enriched with a Pro Vitamin B5 complex TIGI S-Factor Smoothing Shampoo strengthens your hair whilst sealing in moisture. It's designed to absorb easily into the hair shaft to deeply moisturise and smooth dry damaged hair. Directions of use: Distribute shampoo evenly into your hands. Massage and lather into wet hair. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat daily. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Teiva C.
Teiva C.
Oostburg, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this shampoo and conditioner. It smells like strawberries and cream and is a bit smoothing. I have very, very frizzy hair and it helps some. I found mine at Target but have also seen it at Ulta. I would buy it again if I needed another shampoo.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Beaver Dam, KY
Smells so great and makes my hair super duper smooth and shiny. It lathers so nicely and the scent is long lasting. It helps with all my frizziness and tames my curly hair. I would most definitely repurchase.
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Makes my hair feel so soft and has the most amazing fragrance! I wash my hair every day and this stuff doesn't make my hair get oily too fast like other shampoos.
Janette F.
Janette F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo along with the conditioner is the perfect team to beat dry, damaged hair! And the smell is so awesome. To me smells like rich people LOL
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Love this shampoo. Leaves my hair silky smooth without feeling weighted down.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first bought this shampoo for the smell, then kept using for the shine it gives me. This is not an everyday shampoo for me. I use this one about once a week. It does leave my hair a little more frizzy than others but I think that is because it gets it so clean and soft!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Absolutely one of my favorite TIGI Shampoos! Smells AMAZING and lathered great...always left my hair feeling super clean. I don't have dry hair or a dry scalp, and I never had a problem with this shampoo leaving my hair feeling overly oily and it never dried it out either. I will say it definitely works best WITH the S Factor conditioner!
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Normally, I don't look forward to shampooing my kinky-curly hair because my hair feels stripped after wards. But that wasn't the case with this TIGI's S-Factor shampoo. My hair and scalp felt clean and moisturized. I could even finger detangle my hair with the shampoo still in it. Smells great too. A must try!
Casey S.
Casey S.
New Ulm , MN
Love the smell! I think it's a little too expensive honestly. But it does well for my hair. Leaves my scalp looking a tad bit oily and lather is decent
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Bolling Afb, DC
If you treat your hair with heat or color this is the shampoo for you. It's so lustrous and nourishing in hair that's been - ahem - overprocessed.