Hair CareHair ProductsShampooTIGI
S-Factor Smoothing Lusterizer Shampoo

Tigi S-Factor Smoothing Lusterizer Shampoo

Smoothing Lusterizer shampoo & conditioner system has been scientifically proven for dramatically smoother hair after just one use.

Smooth your hair with this lustrous treat, containing silk, cashmere and coconut oil. Revitalise rough hair and enhance manageability, for lasting surreal smoothness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tigi S-Factor Smoothing Lusterizer Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Amy S.
Fresno, CA
Loved the way this product worked but doesn’t work like Moroccan oil does for me. It smells heavenly but the fragrance is a little overpowering for me. It also caused me to breakout on my face. My hair felt amazing tho so that’s why I’m giving it 4 stars!
Amani K.
Myrtle Beach, SC
It’s such a miracle I love it so I am going to share it with my family overseas we have thick hair so we need some new stuff to get done with healthy and shyness
samantha A.
burton
The only good thing about this line is the smell, it beats out literally any other shampoo or conditioner in that category. That alone makes it good! Doesn’t make my hair feel any other type of way, but it does make it smell good. This line is pricey but you can sometimes find it at bargain stores like tjmaxx.
Chrystal B.
Skiatook, OK
I enjoyed this product but my hair must be just to thick because even in the summers heat my frizzy hair was all over the place but a nice smell and helped keep it soft when indoors
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
Great shampoo for defensive and frizzy hair !!! Helps tame those wild hair strands
Tiara N.
El Paso, TX
I have extremely frizzy hair that is hard to manage . I'm always looking for a product to help tame my frizz. It did help a little but I did not notice a significant difference in my hair. I wasn't happily satisfied. I most likely won't repurchase and invest my money towards a more beneficial hair product.
Jamie M.
Bismarck, ND
The best of the best! The smell is amazing and it really makes your hair feel so soft. My hair is super frizzy and thick but this stuff does a good job at taming it.
Aisha K.
Allen, TX
I have really frizzy hair and this product does a great job of taming my mane! Love the shine it gives.
carsyn T.
spartanburg
I loved this product. Amazing texture and it made my hair feel so good afterwards. I think this is probably one of my favorite shampoos i’ve used.
Cori E.
Phoenix
now THIS shampoo is a go to if you want smooth and shiny hair! compared to others, it’s sulfate free, smells great, and really treats your hair to make it soft!

Looking for your answer?