BY TIGI

Smoothing Lusterizer shampoo & conditioner system has been scientifically proven for dramatically smoother hair after just one use.

Smooth your hair with this lustrous treat, containing silk, cashmere and coconut oil. Revitalise rough hair and enhance manageability, for lasting surreal smoothness.

Jenna Q.
Tampa, FL
I’ve been using this shampoo for a couple weeks now after finishing my old one and wanted to try something new. It’s suppose to be for frizzy hair which I will say I did notice a difference with my frizz.. but it has made my hair extremely dry and brittle and also my scalp very itchy. I just feel there’s a very high amount of chemicals in here. I really wanted to love this shampoo because it smells so good and the bottle is adorable but after I finish the bottle I won’t use it again.
Natalie H.
Tempe
I love this brand. The smell is awesome. The payoff is amazing. If your hair needs TCL than look no further. This will moisturize and give your hair sleek & smooth. Both the shampoo & conditioner leave your hair better
Brittney D.
This shampoo smells amazing. I have dry, damaged hair from highlighting and this works great to keep it soft and smooth. My hair is thin and this can sometimes be too heavy, especially since I have to wash my hair daily. That’s really my only complaint, and more to do with my hair type than the product itself.
Teresa M.
Minot, ND
I've ordered this product on Amazon with mixed results and believe that there may be some imposters. That aside, when I do get the xorrect product, it rinses out well and leaves no residue/build-up, only manageable hair and a llovely scent that reminds me of laffy taffy.
Chrystal B.
Skiatook, OK
I enjoyed this product but my hair must be just to thick because even in the summers heat my frizzy hair was all over the place but a nice smell and helped keep it soft when indoors
Veronica M.
Smoothing lusterizer shampoo and conditioner and also the leave in conditioner are my all time favorite products. Use these on all my clients. Especially my curly hair clients. This is good for frizz and taking unruly hair.
Tiara N.
El Paso, TX
I have extremely frizzy hair that is hard to manage . I'm always looking for a product to help tame my frizz. It did help a little but I did not notice a significant difference in my hair. I wasn't happily satisfied. I most likely won't repurchase and invest my money towards a more beneficial hair product.
Sarah N.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love this stuff. Great for humid climates. If you are anything like me you have curly unruly hair that you just cant seem to tame! This stuff really helps with the crazy Einstein frizz!
Jamie M.
Bismarck, ND
The best of the best! The smell is amazing and it really makes your hair feel so soft. My hair is super frizzy and thick but this stuff does a good job at taming it.
Meagan T.
Theodore , AL
Love this product so much! It smells absolutely delicious! And the fragrance lasts for hours. It will not disappoint, it is very effective! It's very affordable, not expensive at all. I would highly recommend!

Walmart