TIGI S-Factor Smoothing Lusterizer Defrizzer Tamer 6.76 oz uploaded by Michelle C.TIGI S-Factor Smoothing Lusterizer Defrizzer Tamer 6.76 oz uploaded by Michelle C.

BY TIGI

Tigi S-Factor Smoothing Lusterizer Defrizzer and Tamer - 6.7 Oz. Do words like smooth and lustrous describe your hair or would you describe your hair as shineless and frizzy? This tamer is designed to help make every woman's hair look and feel wonderful! Ideal for women whose hair is thick and challenging, this shimmer styler may be the product you thought you'd never find! see more...

Amber H.
Deltona, FL
This small bottle is saving my hair. I’ve been dying my hair since I was about ten. It makes my hair feel so smooth and soft. The scent reminds me of strawberry yogurt. There’s no dead weight on your hair and it feels amazing
Sonya K.
This package of goodness is heaven sent. It smells absolutely amazing and is thick and creamy but not sticky. I use this at least 2-3 times a week depending on how much I wash my hair. It keeps my long, dark, thick hair frizz free and shiny. Don't buy it from a salon if you can help it. Looks at Ulta and eBay etc, you can normally get a decent deal.
Ash S.
I don't even know for how many years I've been using this product to tame my luscious locks, but it's certainly been a while. This sh!t right here is my JAM. It smells like heaven, goes on smooth and certainly doesn't leave any weird residue in my hair after the fact. My hair is touchably soft all day long and not a fluffy mess despite my hair being a super thick, wavy mass of chaos. Boyfriend approved as he can't stop huffing my hair when I use it.
Samantha M.
It is extremely hard for me to find an anti-frizz hair product that 1. Actually works and 2. Doesn't leave my hair a greasy mess. I've tried serums and different frizz taming shampoos. This is honestly the best defrizzer I have ever tried!! To even prove more that it works, I tried it on a lovely stormy morning. It was humid with thunderstorms. My hair was completely frizz free!! I loveeee this product!!!
Michelle C.
My hair can be kinky freeze curly straight and poofy all in one my hairstylist suggested this and I use it as soon as I get out of the shower I love the smell the texture it gives me and the frizz free hair with some shine and softness you can go wrong. A little goes a long way
Demi S.
Puyallup, WA
So nice to finally find a smoothing product that isn't heavy and greasy.
Just a pea size of this before I blow dry and it keeps the frizz away until my next wash, it isn't heavy and greasy. Leaves your hair so soft and Shiney
It smells like the strawberry Laffy taffy too it's amazing!
Noemi V.
Lighthouse Point, FL
This product is awesome, it really does tame your hair. The smell is sweet, kinda reminds me of the pink fruit chewable mentos and starbursts. A little goes a long way.

The only fault I have and this is personal opinion; When you dispense the product onto your palm, it leaves them all sparkly, and its hard to wash off. Too much could cause you to feel like one of the Cullens from Twilight Saga.
Kayla L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! My sister is a hair stylist and got this for me. I have tried so many products and after years i ALWAYS find myself back at this one! Smells delicious, great anti-frizz. I use it on damp and/or dry hair and also as a protector when i straighten. Definitely recommend!
Jessica H.
Phoenix, AZ
Really really like this product. I have long, thick, straight, oily hair that tends to be frizzy and unmanageable. A dime-sized amount of this applied to wet hair totally transforms my hair! Pricey but thankfully got it on sale!
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I love this product! Not only does it smell really nice, but it actually does what it says it will do! Only use a little bit because it really does go a long way. I usually use this after I towel-dry my hair after a shower.