BY TIGI

Angie W.
Shell Beach, CA
I loved the smell of this conditioner but it wasn’t hydrating enough for my long thick hair. I even left it on the recommended time but my hair was still dry. I was disappointed in this one from S factor.
Susan N.
Monroe
This is a good conditioner and definitely appropriate if you have thick and/or long hair and are prone to frizz. My daughter loves and uses it, but since I have short hair (I don't even condition everyday) I think it's a bit heavy for my needs.
Sara W.
Carsonville, MI
I used to use this conditioner a few years back. I am a hairstylist, so I do try out a lot of new products when they come out. This conditioner was good. Left my hair feeling conditioned and smelled great as well. The only downfall I can think of at the moment was the price. Great product, but even at a "discounted" price that I got it for, not great for an "all the time" product.
kelsey b.
Prairie Vlg, KS
This is in my current conditioner rotation. I love smell of this conditioner! It also leaves enough moisture without weighing down. I try to leave it in as long as possible to reap as many of the benefits that I can. I would recommend this to anyone with thick, coarse hair. It may be too moisturizing for someone with thin hair
Whitney G.
I have kinky-curly hair and it's hard to find a conditioner that keeps my hair soft for more than 3 days. This is it! It instantly softened my hair and detangling was a breeze! A little goes a long way and it smells great. It is a must buy.
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
This stuff is amazing! My hair dresser recommended it to me because my hair is so dry from straightening it daily. It is extremely expensive as I got it for 35 dollars a bottle. However, sometimes you can find it at tj's or marshalls.
Ashley N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This used to be my favorite conditioner and the only one I bought multiple times. It smelled amazing (though the scent didn't linger for me) and kept my frizzy hair soft and shiny without making it oily.
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
I have used both the S Factor Shampoo and Conditioner, and absolutely love it! such a great product that always leaves my hair feeling like I just left the salon. My hair always feels healthy and shiny.
Samantha J.
I have tried every kind of conditioner out there and S factor is by far the best one ever! It makes your hair so healthy and shiny. You can feel the quality when you use it and after you blow dry your hair and it smells like fruit!
Anna P.
This stuff is seriously expensive. But it smells like heaven and I love the way it makes my hair feel. Plus I'm pretty sure it's sulfate free which is a huge plus.