TIGI S-Factor Silky Smooth (250ml) uploaded by Ash S.

BY TIGI

Transform dull dehydrated hair with the TIGI Silky Smooth a moisturising serum formulated to repair signs of damage on the hair's surface. Infused with hydrolyzed wheat protein and sunflower seed extract the serum works effectively to protect hair from heat styling tools humidity and harmful UV rays whilst leaving it with a radiant shine. The treatment fights frizz and helps tame flyaways to give the hair a much smoother appearance and a subtle fragrance of Asian pear. Experience balanced locks that are manageable and healthy-looking. E.N. see more...

Emily L.
Jacksonville
TIGI is one of my favorite hair care brands. I use S Factor occasionally to "spoil" myself because it is a bit pricey compared to their other lines. I love how this makes my hair feel and I love the scent!
Ash S.
This stuff is good in general for keeping my hair super soft but it came to the rescue the first time I fully comped my hair. Post coloring my hair felt DISGUSTING, but I kept applying this every day and my hair was back to its silky soft self.
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
This stuff smells like green jolly ranchers! It works very well on fine hair and is a great leave in conditioner. It makes my hair so sleek and pretty. Everybody was complimenting how healthy my hair looked!
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
The serious products smell so good and really work well with conditioning your hair. It met my expectations and the smell made the icing on the cake. These serious products do work well with brittle and dry hair. I would suggest to anyone who needs a moisture boost.
Chloe S.
This stuff is great for when you want to blow dry your hair without the frizz. It has a great scent but it does make my hair feel sticky somehow. It definitely keeps the frizz at a minimum!
Jennifer F.
Brooksville, FL
After moving to Florida from the cold north, my hair was out of control with the humidity. However, this product works magic, literally. I can put this in blow dry and straighten and my hair will stay the same all day throughout the heat and humid waves. I love it!!! Also available on amazon for a great price!
Amy A.
Not a miracle product but definitely leaves hair smoother and softer without feeling greasy.

back