BY TIGI

TIGI S-Factor Smoothing Shampoo is a smoothing shampoo that silkifies, softens, seals and strengthens your hair while protecting hair color see more...

Kayla D.
Grannis
Never disappoints! If you’re looking for a product spot on from the description, you will not be misled! It is pricey, however when it comes to haircare/skincare I believe you get what you pay for and this is worth it!!
Jackie M.
Flower Mound , TX
This shampoo and conditioner really surprised me. I have very fine straight hair. First of all this stuff smells great! Like candy. It really gave my hair a lot of shine and didn’t weigh it down at all. It’s actually the first time I ever saw a big difference just from switching it up. I always have a set of this at my house.
Brandie R.
Jackson, AL
The smell of S Factor is amazing. Initially that was the first thing that made me want to buy and try the product. This is a very expensive product for the results that I received. If this review was for smell only then I would have given it a 5 star rating. Hair products deliver differently depending on the individuals hair. My hair did not do well with this product. I would have sucked it up and continued to pay more than I would normally pay for shampoo and conditioner if this product actually worked well with my hair. I do believe the quality is good but some hair types do not do well with certain products. I will say this is one of the best smelling products out there.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria , VA
Though the price might stop you in your track of purchasing this just splurge on this once and you'll understand why the price won't scare you off anymore. The smell my goodness the smell of it alone 😍😍😍😍so amazing and it makes your hair feel so smooth. I've tried the peppermint one so far. The tingling sensation when you are scrubbing your scalp. The best part when I go to sleep and can smell it on my pillow c
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
I think the smell is absolutely amazing but the shampoo and conditioner actually dries out my hair and it becomes really tangled. I was hoping it would be a better product because it smells so good. I'm disappointed otherwise I would use it all the time.
Ana M.
This products smells really good which is one of the main reasons I purchased it. I actually heard about it through a popular YouTuber so I thought I'd give it a go and I absolutely loved it. I stopped using it to try new things and totally forgot about it but I will definitely repurchase in the future.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Love Tigi Shampoo and Conditioner. It cleans really well and leaves your hair feeling soft & managable. I've tried many different Tigi products & the results are always amazing. You'll never have a bad hair day using this brand!
Sarah H.
Royal Oak , MI
Best bang for your buck is the combo! Smelllllls so good! I could wash my hair daily even tho I don't because it smells so good. Doesn't sud too much but still makes you feel like your hair is clean! Always a good buy.
Kathren L.
Sacramento, CA
I love TIGI hair products! The S Factor shampoo and conditioner smell sooo dang good and I feel like this would be great for all hair types. The shampoo and conditioner are a lil pricey so just beware.
Tracy G.
Expensive! BUT extremely nice shampoo and conditioner. Leaves hair feeling soft and healthy. The scent is amazing, I always like the smell of TIGI products. I definitely recommend.

Amazon