Tigi S-Factor Serious Shampoo

S-Factor Serious Shampoo - TIGI S-Factor Serious Shampoo is the ultimate care shampoo for glamorous hair. A daily use shampoo that repairs hair internally and perfectly primes the surface and defend against future damage. - S-Factor Serious Shampoo

I want to try this but I want to know if it's a good product or not?
Start your review of Tigi S-Factor Serious Shampoo!
Katerin L.
rhode island
I bought both the conditioner and shampoo and works normal but my ends still really damage fatter using it a bling of times
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
My hair is so smooth and so soft after using it only once! I love this product! Definitely worth the hefty price tag:)
Nicolette M.
Auburn, CA
Love this product and I’ve caught my husband using it. It smells amazing! I feel like this works well for my hair. Keeps it moisturizes and feeling amazing! This won’t disappoint. I recommend it and would buy it again.
Shawna M.
I love this shampoo! It smells so good and is great for dry, damaged hair. It’s a thick consistency and helps heal distressed, damaged strands!
Kristy B.
1,329 reviews
I am not a fan of any of Tigi shampoo or conditioner products, they just don’t get the job done. I do however like their styling products.
Martin S.
Humble, TX
Tigi S-Factor Serious Shampoo uploaded by Martin S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this shampoo and the matching conditioner as well. The scent is great and it really cleans the days grime away. It’s gentle enough for me to use every day.
Heather F.
Stapleton
Love the shampoo! Feels great! I can't use everyday cause it makes my hair supper soft! I highly recommend!
Lesvia J.
Boaz, AL
It's a good shampoo if you fix your hair even day but it help to keep it up two I love it
Alyssa D.
Mc Lean, VA
Does this do anything for volume? I have quite thin flat hair and would love something to make it look thicker!
Tania S.
This is good stuff. Expensive?? Sure it is but worth it. It leaves your hair smelling amazing and feeling clean and soft