BY TIGI

Everyone needs a personalized daily and weekly regimen in order to maintain shiny, healthy looking hair. Serious Conditioner provides clients with a weekly intensive hair remedy that takes conditioning to the next level. Sunflower Seed Oil provides extreme moisture while Hydrolyzed Silk minimizes the appearance of split ends. Use weekly for 3 to 5 minutes for exceptionally soft, luxurious hair. Use daily for extremely stressed hair. see more...

• Good for split ends??3 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair greasy? I'm looking for a heavy...7 Answers
  • Is this a good conditioner? Has anyone with natural hair...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sarah J.
Northport, AL
Loooovvvee the smell. The super thick consistency helps keep it on the ends and keeps it from spreading up to the roots which would cause oily flat hair. I have bleached hair and this helps keep my ends from getting to frayed between trims
Jael I.
One of my hairdresser friends recommended this to me and I was skeptical at first but I absolutely love it. Super moisturizing but at the same time really lightweight. Instantly reverses damage from heat styling
Jessica W.
Hanover Twp, PA
S factor everything is the best ever!!! This is a deep conditioner that leaves your hair sooo smooth. My hair is destroyed asf from coloring and this helps soooo much.
Veronica C.
Acworth, GA
THIS STUFF IS HAIR CRACK. I kid you not. Smells amazing, formula is amazing, if you follow the directions and leave it on, it leaves your hair feeling brand new.
Chanel R.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
I recently went blonde and this conditioner has saved my hair! My hairdresser recommended it to me and it is seriously a life saver. After I shampoo I put it throughout my hair root to ends. I leave it in for five minutes and then comb it through and rinse. It has turned my hair from dry and brittle to back to its normal texture. I love this product!
Raishelle W.
This is my Holy Grail of conditioners. There is nothing like the smooth and shiny hair this conditioner gives dull and lifeless hair after just one use and it smells amazing! It is a little on the expensive side, but so worth it. A little goes a long way, and to maintain results on has to be used once a week or so.
Amanda R.
Charleston, SC
This is the perfect conditioner for my long, curly hair! It's super thick and smells amazing. I use it for hydration every day, but it could also be used as a deep conditioning treatment
Jessica H.
Phoenix, AZ
Awesome deep conditioner. Minus one star cause the smell could be better and it's really pricey for the amount you get. I use it once a week and it makes my hair (long, thick, straight, oily) soft!
Janette bm126463 F.
I would give this product 100000 stars ūüėćūüėćūüėć is my favorite repair conditioner, leaves my hair so soft and good looking. I absolutely love it
Elvis G.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this product. Feels great on the hair and smells like a mix of strawberries and mint. Great for damaged or color treated hair.
Erica M.
Lafayette
Does this leave your hair greasy? I'm looking for a heavy conditioner without the heavy greasy feel
Lakeshia L.
Spring Hill, FL
Is this a good deep conditioner?
Megan H.
perth WA
Good for split ends??
Jakayla J.
Is this a good conditioner? Has anyone with natural hair tried it and if so how did it work for you?