Tigi S Factor Serious Conditioner (sensational Repair For Damaged Hair) uploaded by Candice R.

BY TIGI

S Factor Serious Conditioner (Sensational Repair For Damaged Hair) see more...

Savannah S.
Hawley, TX
This was recommended to me from a hairstylist. I had very damaged hair prior to using this conditioner, and although I have been bleaching for years, my hair is healthier than ever! I have been so pleased & it completely exceeded my expectations. Will definitely continue buying & would recommend to a friend!
Darian J.
Belton, MO
LOVE THIS STUFF! I color my hair from time to time and consistently use heat on my hair and always have so my hair is pretty heat damaged but this stuff revives it pretty quick! I was surprised because I bought this in a whim! Left my hair softer, and less coarse!
Tania S.
I was working in a salon and I witnessed the most amazing transformations with this product. People with very damaged hair end out with amazing looking super soft and shiny hair. And the smell is to die for. Amazing product.
Candice R.
This conditioner is so good it almost acts like a hair mask. I only wash my hair twice a week so I tend to use masks instead of daily conditioner. I got a sample of this pair and I was seriously pleased with how soft my hair felt. It's thick without being greasy and heavy. It smells great and when I run out of my hair mask I will get this! Even for my damaged hair it worked great. Highly recommend. I'm going to be sad to run out! TIGI Serious Conditioner (150ml)
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
FAVORITE!!!! It's high end and pricey, but extremely worth it. I've been using this deep conditioner for about 6 years now. It smells like candy mixed with mint. It leaves your hair so velvety soft and like silk sheets. I really used this a lot when I was going from dark hair to really blonde and my hair was breaking off from all the damage. I would give this 20 starts if I could.
Sarah J.
Northport, AL
Nothing quite beats the smell of s factor products. I almost purchase this just for the smell alone. It’s definitely on the higher end of the cost spectrum but it’s worth it. Especially if your hair is color treated. The consistency is super thick so it’s easy to only apply to the ends of your hair without stressing it getting into the roots and causing hair to be flat or oily.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I got this as a sample from ulta. It's a repairing conditioner and it worked well. My hair felt soft and silky while wet. The next day though I had to wash it again it felt like straw. It has the strangest scent to it as well. It smells like the artificial bubblegum flavoring for kids antibiotics. Because of the scent I couldn't buy this in travel or full size.
Crystal S.
I had once bleached my hair to what I thought was beyond repair or a serious Hair cut but this product helped restore my hairs health and spared me tears. It helped restructure the hair and I was able to give my hair time to bounce back to life using this product.