BY TIGI

S Factor Serious Conditioner (Sensational Repair For Damaged Hair) see more...

Sara M.
Meriden, CT
FAVORITE!!!! It's high end and pricey, but extremely worth it. I've been using this deep conditioner for about 6 years now. It smells like candy mixed with mint. It leaves your hair so velvety soft and like silk sheets. I really used this a lot when I was going from dark hair to really blonde and my hair was breaking off from all the damage. I would give this 20 starts if I could.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I got this as a sample from ulta. It's a repairing conditioner and it worked well. My hair felt soft and silky while wet. The next day though I had to wash it again it felt like straw. It has the strangest scent to it as well. It smells like the artificial bubblegum flavoring for kids antibiotics. Because of the scent I couldn't buy this in travel or full size.
Crystal S.
I had once bleached my hair to what I thought was beyond repair or a serious Hair cut but this product helped restore my hairs health and spared me tears. It helped restructure the hair and I was able to give my hair time to bounce back to life using this product.