TIGI S-Factor Papaya Leave-In Moisture Spray uploaded by Jessica K.

TIGI S-Factor Papaya Leave-In Moisture Spray

Tigi S-Factor Papaya Leave In Moisture Spray Intensely Nourishes And Moisturizes Dry Hair. Strengthens Damaged Hair, While Adding Shine And Hydration. Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Soy Protein & Keratin Amino Acids Helps Repair And Strengthen Damaged Hair. Amodimethicone Detangles And Conditions While Helping To Prevent Color Fading. Retinyl Palmitate & Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamins A & E) Provides Nourishment And Promotes Antioxidant Activity. Panthenol & Glycerin Provide Intense Moisturization And Hydration While Giving Serious Shine. see more...

Yvette G.
This product is amazing with my hair and it's definitely worth it for the price you pay. I have dry and damaged hair so I just a tad bit after each wash & it noticed a huge difference! My hair felt soft & rejuvenated after and it definitely kept it detangled! Can't forget how amazing it smells too! I'm almost out so I'm due for a new one.
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
This leave in is everything you've ever wanted. It works well on all hair types and it smells amazing. It is pricey but you can catch it on sale at Ulta a lot of the times. Such a great product and worth every penny.
leanna a.
Manteca, CA
This did nothing for my hair. It doesn't seem moisturized or shiny. I did nothing to help detangle my hair when damp. A total waste of money for me! I don't even want to finish using the bottle...
Yvonne N.
Dallas, TX
I am obsessed with all S-Factor products. This is my go-to leave in conditioner. It keeps my hair feeling strong and healthy, looking shiny, and smelling good. A+
Allison B.
Powder Springs, GA
I use this on clients with dry hair before I cut and style and it's a must have to be honest, makes the hair so smooth and helps to reduce frizz, smells amazing
Marisa S.
Great product to moisturize my hair. Non salon products can dry out your hair so my sister recommended this product (hairdresser) and it works great!
Britne E.
Lake Station, IN
This is such an awesome spray. Light and wonderfully scented! I spray this in my hair after the shower before any other products. Works like a charm.
Jessica C.
Lancaster, VA
S factor is my favorite line ever. Everything works awesome. My hair has never felt better than when I have been using this line.
jessica m.
Calexico, CA
Omg this is such a great product I am really gonna repurchase this product now because it is just an awesome leave in spray.
Ashley T.
Rexburg, ID
Smells sooo good! I love using this in clients hair before i cut their hair to give it extra moisture and protein.
Rachel N.
I heard these smell good, is this true?