BY TIGI

Tigi S-Factor Healthy Shampoo Is A Gentle Sulfate-Free Reparable Shampoo, With An Exotic Citrus Fragrance, Nourishes And Strengthens The Hair That Endures The Stress Of An Active Lifestyle And Chemical Processes. A Fortifying Complex Of Nettle, Yucca, White Ginger, Horsetail And Rosemary Designed Specifically To Promote Hair And Scalp Health For Strong, Beautiful Hair. Ingredients: Nettle, Yucca, And White Ginger Extracts, Horsetail Extract, Rosemary Extract, Panthenol And Vitamins A & E, Cocomidoproyl Betaine, Cocamide Mea. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kay R.
Memphis, TN
I can't say this shampoo performed any miracles for my dry fragile hair, and is is pretty pricey, however it does smell exactly like candy. The conditioner that goes with it also has a delicious candy scent.
Elise A.
Scottsdale, AZ
It smells delicious, it works amazing. My hair is always so soft and smells great for days after using this. It works relatively better than its competition. I will absolutely purchase this product again.
Samantha B.
Macomb, MI
This product is an all time must for me. I think that it smells amazing and really does leave my hair feeling clean. I tend to have a dry scalp in the summer and this shampoo leaves my head so moisturized.
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
This is my current favorite shampoo. I love the way it smells and the fact that it's pink (I know, silly). I went to a bedhead school and this was one of the most expensive products we carried and it's definitely worth the hype! I have very fine hair and this cleans and doesn't weigh me down.
Cristina V.
Good shampoo! I think it smells like strawberry yogurt, which I like. It's smooths well and doesn't feel heavy. I think it's pricy for what it is though, since it doesn't blow my mind. It def works best when you hear style vs air dry.
Dahlia A.
Atlanta, GA
Love love love health factor. I color treat my hair and it helps with the dryness. Adds so much strength back into it. Only con is that it can get heavy.
Inga B.
Lovely texture, amazing for dry hair, moisturizes and makes hair soft and supple. However the smell is very strong and artificial.
Michelle G.
Manteca, CA
This is great shampoo and good for your hair. Paraben and sulfate free. The smell is amazing, like cotton candy!
Amanda M.
Trussville , AL
This shampoo is awesome, makes my hair super soft and Shiney. I don't even need a lot of conditioner with it
Phenoris R.
I haven't tried TIGI Health Factor shampoo but I've good things about it from family and friends.