BY TIGI

A sulfate-free shampoo Formulated with strengthening Nettle, Yucca, White Ginger, Horsetail & Rosemary. Helps hydrate & reinforce hair texture Leaves hair & scalp healthier Hair appears fuller & more luminous. see more...

• What exactly does this do for your hair?2 Answers
Allena R.
Springfield
Purchased at: ULTA
Smells wonderful, love the packaging as it fits nicely in the shower shelf with the matching conditioner. Leaves hair fresh and smooth. I swear I can smell it in my hair two days later, which I love since I only wash it once a week. Since using I have been able air dry my hair and even fall asleep with it damp. I wake up frizz free and avoid that weird kinked curl you get stuck with when you don’t blow dry.
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
I love this shampoo. S Factor is Tigi/Bed Head's line of luxury products. I went to a Toni & Guy school for cosmetology where we exclusively used these products. After years and years of not being willing to fork out the $ for this, I decided to just do it. I instantly remembered why I loved this product so much in my school days. It smells AMAZING, a little goes a long way and it makes my hair super shiny, clean but still smooth. I have very fine hair and a lot of products weigh my hair down, but this does not. I will definitely repurchase when I run out AND will be purchasing the conditioner soon as well.
Jamie Rose S.
I use to use this shampoo all the time on my hair when the line first came out because I am a huge fan of Tigi brand hair care. This shampoo kept my hair feeling healthy and moisturized, while leaving it smelling so yummy! Although this is a high priced hair product, it is definitely worth for the quality and I highly recommend giving it a try if you love Tigi brand.
Bri S.
Winter Garden, FL
By far the most amazing shampoo I have ever tried. Got this on clearance from Ulta for $4.97 but it retails at $50/bottle. But I seriously love it so much, I bought a second bottle!! My hair feels and looks so healthy, and its growing super fast now!!! Thank Heaven for healthy hair!!!
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Love the shampoo you can use it daily Alicia hair feeling so fresh smells good it feels healthy it's easy to use you can buy it in CVS or any department store compared to other products it is great I would definitely buy it again
Melissa Z.
Love this shampoo. It works so well. It really feels like it is cleaning my hair without leaving that gross residue that most shampoos leave now. It has a great smell. It is also affordable. It is easy to find.
Tabitha M.
I love the way this smells ! It's an awesome daily conditioner . The packaging is cute and the consistency is creamy . Little goes a long way . It also works well for color treated hair .
Kelly A.
S Factor is a high quality brand! So there's no surprise that this is a great shampoo! It leaves my hair feeling extremely clean with a great smell!
Dani C.
Queen creek, AZ
S Factor's daily dose shampoo smells great but isn't over powering once your hair is dry. For a professional item it is very reasonably priced.
shallon G.
Tigi is an amazing brand. All there hair products are amazing for any hair type. This shampoo smells so good and feels so great.
Shawna A.
columbia , SC
What exactly does this do for your hair?

Amazon