BY TIGI

A sulfate-free shampoo Formulated with strengthening Nettle, Yucca, White Ginger, Horsetail & Rosemary. Helps hydrate & reinforce hair texture Leaves hair & scalp healthier Hair appears fuller & more luminous. see more...

• What exactly does this do for your hair?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I use to use this shampoo all the time on my hair when the line first came out because I am a huge fan of Tigi brand hair care. This shampoo kept my hair feeling healthy and moisturized, while leaving it smelling so yummy! Although this is a high priced hair product, it is definitely worth for the quality and I highly recommend giving it a try if you love Tigi brand.
Bri S.
Bri S.
Winter Garden, FL
By far the most amazing shampoo I have ever tried. Got this on clearance from Ulta for $4.97 but it retails at $50/bottle. But I seriously love it so much, I bought a second bottle!! My hair feels and looks so healthy, and its growing super fast now!!! Thank Heaven for healthy hair!!!
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Love the shampoo you can use it daily Alicia hair feeling so fresh smells good it feels healthy it's easy to use you can buy it in CVS or any department store compared to other products it is great I would definitely buy it again
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this shampoo. It works so well. It really feels like it is cleaning my hair without leaving that gross residue that most shampoos leave now. It has a great smell. It is also affordable. It is easy to find.
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
I love the way this smells ! It's an awesome daily conditioner . The packaging is cute and the consistency is creamy . Little goes a long way . It also works well for color treated hair .
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Wellness Guru Expert
S Factor is a high quality brand! So there's no surprise that this is a great shampoo! It leaves my hair feeling extremely clean with a great smell!
shallon G.
shallon G.
Tigi is an amazing brand. All there hair products are amazing for any hair type. This shampoo smells so good and feels so great.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
This shampoo is awesome keeps my hair so healthy and smooth!!!! Love the way it smells and how it uses great products in it!!
Jenny J.
Jenny J.
Smells nice and is a pretty good shampoo. Gets the job done for the most part.
Dani C.
Dani C.
Portland, OR
S Factor's daily dose shampoo smells great but isn't over powering once your hair is dry. For a professional item it is very reasonably priced.
Shawna A.
Shawna A.
Fort Mill, SC
What exactly does this do for your hair?