BY TIGI

A sulfate-free shampoo Formulated with strengthening Nettle, Yucca, White Ginger, Horsetail & Rosemary. Helps hydrate & reinforce hair texture Leaves hair & scalp healthier Hair appears fuller & more luminous. see more...

• What exactly does this do for your hair?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo. S Factor is Tigi/Bed Head's line of luxury products. I went to a Toni & Guy school for cosmetology where we exclusively used these products. After years and years of not being willing to fork out the $ for this, I decided to just do it. I instantly remembered why I loved this product so much in my school days. It smells AMAZING, a little goes a long way and it makes my hair super shiny, clean but still smooth. I have very fine hair and a lot of products weigh my hair down, but this does not. I will definitely repurchase when I run out AND will be purchasing the conditioner soon as well.
Dani C.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
S Factor's daily dose shampoo smells great but isn't over powering once your hair is dry. For a professional item it is very reasonably priced.
chelsea d.
exeter, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to love this stuff while in Hair Dressing Academy. The smell is amazing! I gotta go out and buy this brand again asap!
Danielle D.
Bellingham, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went to school at a TIGI school and we used this product a lot. It's great for colored or damaged hair.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Love the shampoo you can use it daily Alicia hair feeling so fresh smells good it feels healthy it's easy to use you can buy it in CVS or any department store compared to other products it is great I would definitely buy it again
Bri S.
Winter Garden, FL
By far the most amazing shampoo I have ever tried. Got this on clearance from Ulta for $4.97 but it retails at $50/bottle. But I seriously love it so much, I bought a second bottle!! My hair feels and looks so healthy, and its growing super fast now!!! Thank Heaven for healthy hair!!!
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is awesome keeps my hair so healthy and smooth!!!! Love the way it smells and how it uses great products in it!!
Kelly A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
S Factor is a high quality brand! So there's no surprise that this is a great shampoo! It leaves my hair feeling extremely clean with a great smell!
Jenny J.
Smells nice and is a pretty good shampoo. Gets the job done for the most part.
shallon G.
Tigi is an amazing brand. All there hair products are amazing for any hair type. This shampoo smells so good and feels so great.
Shawna A.
Fort Mill, SC
What exactly does this do for your hair?