BY TIGI

Tigi S-Factor Health Factor Daily Dose Conditioner Is A Daily Conditioner That Helps Repair Damage, Maximize Overall Hair Health And Smooth While Maintaining Natural Body. A Fortifying Complex Of Nettle, Yucca, White Ginger, Horsetail And Rosemary Designed Specifically To Promote Hair And Scalp Health For Strong, Beautiful Hair. Ingredients: Nettle, Yucca And White Ginger Extracts, Horsetail And Rosemary Extracts, Panthenol And Vitamins A & E, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Polyquaterium - 7. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittney F.
This is my favorite conditioner. I love the way that my hair feels after, and while conditioning you can instantly feel it soften and detangle. I also love the packaging design, its very aesthetically pleasing to look at. I am very satisfied and will buy again!
Daisy M.
The most perfect minty sweet fresh scent conditioner out there! I bought it at the local salon it makes my think blonde hair glisten!!! I use this product as a deep conditioner twice a week! I would definitely buy it again
Jackie F.
Darien, IL
I highlight my hair a couple times a year which leaves it dry and tangled. S Factor conditioner is the best because I can actually brush through my hair after using this product. I only use it a couple times a week because then my hair feels oily. I switch between S Factor and Aquage products.
Alisha B.
This conditioner smells great but it wasn't moisturizing enough for my thick curly hair. I really wanted to like it but there are many others I prefer over this one. I likely won't purchase again unless the formula changes.
Candice Dea S.
I absolutely love this conditioner I just don't love the price that comes with it. But it is definitely worth the splurge because it makes your hair very soft and it smells amazing. I highly recommend this product.
Melissa G.
Boonsboro, MD
If you are in love with a delicious smelling hair product, choose this one!!!! It’s amazing in scent AND it’s sulfate free which is great for your hair!
Kelly A.
I absolutely love this brand! All of their products are hits! Such a great quality conditioner and makes my hair feel amazing! Smells great!
Kylie D.
Appleton, WI
Review for: N/A, S-Factor Health Factor Daily Dose Conditioner 8.45 oz, N/A more...
I use S Factor shampoo and conditioner daily! It smells so amazing! I first discovered it at TJ Maxx and I can’t get enough!
Janaína F.
Bahia
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go. We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases