BY TIGI

Tigi S-Factor Health Factor Daily Dose Conditioner Is A Daily Conditioner That Helps Repair Damage, Maximize Overall Hair Health And Smooth While Maintaining Natural Body. A Fortifying Complex Of Nettle, Yucca, White Ginger, Horsetail And Rosemary Designed Specifically To Promote Hair And Scalp Health For Strong, Beautiful Hair. Ingredients: Nettle, Yucca And White Ginger Extracts, Horsetail And Rosemary Extracts, Panthenol And Vitamins A & E, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Polyquaterium - 7. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittney F.
This is my favorite conditioner. I love the way that my hair feels after, and while conditioning you can instantly feel it soften and detangle. I also love the packaging design, its very aesthetically pleasing to look at. I am very satisfied and will buy again!
Daisy M.
The most perfect minty sweet fresh scent conditioner out there! I bought it at the local salon it makes my think blonde hair glisten!!! I use this product as a deep conditioner twice a week! I would definitely buy it again
Jackie F.
Darien, IL
I highlight my hair a couple times a year which leaves it dry and tangled. S Factor conditioner is the best because I can actually brush through my hair after using this product. I only use it a couple times a week because then my hair feels oily. I switch between S Factor and Aquage products.
Alisha B.
This conditioner smells great but it wasn't moisturizing enough for my thick curly hair. I really wanted to like it but there are many others I prefer over this one. I likely won't purchase again unless the formula changes.
Candice Dea S.
I absolutely love this conditioner I just don't love the price that comes with it. But it is definitely worth the splurge because it makes your hair very soft and it smells amazing. I highly recommend this product.
Melissa G.
Boonsboro, MD
If you are in love with a delicious smelling hair product, choose this one!!!! It’s amazing in scent AND it’s sulfate free which is great for your hair!
Kelly A.
I absolutely love this brand! All of their products are hits! Such a great quality conditioner and makes my hair feel amazing! Smells great!
Kylie D.
Appleton, WI
Review for: N/A, S-Factor Health Factor Daily Dose Conditioner 8.45 oz, N/A more...
I use S Factor shampoo and conditioner daily! It smells so amazing! I first discovered it at TJ Maxx and I can’t get enough!
Lori K.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this conditioner. Makes my hair soft and healthy. My hair looks healthy and is manageable with this product.
Janaína F.
Bahia
1,490 reviews
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go. We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases