BY TIGI

Buy TIGI Hair Scalp Treatments - TIGI S-Factor Health Factor Balance Boosters: Contains key elements from TIGI's healthy hair complex to improve the condition of over-processed hair making it soft, supple and healthy Multi-purpose formula aids in the repair of existing damage and protects from future breakage Formulated to strengthen, moisturize and protect your hair leaving it naturally beautiful healthy Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein penetrates the hair shaft to help repair damage Nettle extract see more...

Kaycee J.
Love anything S factor! This brand works wonders no matter the product you are needing! First of all the smell is amazing! This specific product glides on your hair super smooth. Definitely would buy again and again!
Elizabeth M.
I bought the travel size because I didn't want to splurge on the multiple pack just in case I didn't like it. And I actually enjoyed this product in my hair. I have thick, coarse and damaged/bleached hair and this helped my hair feel smooth and hydrated. It helped bring back the natural luster to my dry/split-ends. It did not leave my scalp feeling greasy or leave residue in my scalp. There wasn't any strong scent to the conditioner.I highly recommend this product.
Suzanne M.
new braunfels, TX
I LOVE THIS FOR ON THE GO. MY HAIR IS VERY FINE AND STRAIGHT AND WHEN I USE THIS PRODUCT IT GIVES MY HAIR LIFE AND VOLUME! I SUFFER FROM PSORIASIS AND IT DOESNT IRRITATE IT AT ALL! ITS AFFORDABLE AND VERY EASY TO YOU. I AM HIGHLY SATISFIED AND WILL CONTINUE TO USE S FACTOR PRODUCTS!
Marie V.
Port Reading, NJ
I got the travel size of this booster and now I am getting a full-size version of it.  The treatment is absolutely spectacular - it gave my hair an instant healthy look and nourished it.  the price is a bit high-end but I think it's totally worth it and I have never found a product which worked so good from the first try!
Abby S.
Defiance , OH
TIGI basically has me sold on any product! Not only are the products beyond amazing....the smell! Oh the smell is phenomenal! But to top that, the softness it gives your hair is the best
Luz Paola M.
This product really challenges my hair leaving it with a beautiful and shiny appearance, it is perfect for traveling because its size does not require large space, I love its smell and is very good quality, I have dyed hair and I have gone very well Using it
Brenda Q.
Burlington, IA
I bought this not too long ago and this helps my hair restore shine and control. It was very effective at helping restore brilliance! Super simple to use and also a great price! I am going to repurchase this indefinitely!
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
This stuff works so well and smells so good. It made my hair look, feel, and smell great! It is kind of on the pricy side, but it works very well. It made my hair very soft. I will most likely purchase again in the future.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
So far so good… I wasn't able to tell an incredible difference but my hair did seem much healthier and more manageable overall. It was a subtle but marked improvement! I would definitely recommend anyone to try it
Kathryn B.
Mason, MI
This worked well for my hair when it was overly dry and I had an itchey scalp. It's easy to use and works well. I would buy this again as I only need it once a month or every two months. I liked it a lot