TIGI S-Factor Flat Iron Spray (125ml) uploaded by Victoria G.TIGI S-Factor Flat Iron Spray (125ml) uploaded by 😍😘😁 G.

BY TIGI

Transform lack lustre locks with the TIGI S-Factor Flat Iron Shine Spray. Its innovative formula protects from UV filters and damage caused by heat styling tools to leave hair nourished and healthy-looking. Enriched with vitamins A and E the non-greasy mist can be used in wet or dry hair to enhance shine and boost radiance. E.N. see more...

Victoria G.
Los Angeles
This product is amazing you section your hair as usual when strightening.... then with one spray of this and 1 swoop of your flat iron your hair is instantly stright...smells great and doesn't leave your hair greasy
Amber M.
Kenosha, WI
Where has this been all my life. It changes the way I straighten my hair! It leaves it super shinny and smooth and then easy to straighten without anything getting caught. I also love the smell!!! The only thing is I think my sprayer is broken so it doesn’t spray super nice.
Carissa O.
Love this spray. I use it in combination with the S factor smoothing shampoo and conditioner, but it leaves my hair so much softer and gives it so much more shine. i straighten my hair almost daily and i have definitely noticed the difference. I will say to me the smell is kind of weird. like a burnt fruity pebbles smell or something when its sprayed, but it doesn't stay in your hair and leave your hair smelling weird, so its 5 stars from me
Brook J.
Star City, WV
Let me start by saying I only bought this because it smells like heaven! But it's actually a great product to add on after you've styled your client or your own hair. If you spray too much it'll look oily but a few sprays gives this silly, shiny finish! I love it a lot for when it's a few days after I've washed my hair, after the dry shampoo starts mattifying your hair put a few sprays of this and you look like you just had a blow out!
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
This product works well for my thick, coarse hair without leaving it sticky or greasy. It's hard to find a product that doesn't make your hair feel stiff and this product leaves it feeling smooth and healthy! Put a small amount in sections of your hair and straighten as you go. I straighten my hair every a few times a week and I don't even have to blow dry my hair before I do.
Adrienne E.
Columbia, TN
This is my favorite Flat Iron Spray. It makes my hair shiny and soft.  It's also super lightweight. It also smells amazing. I have tried many other brands but I go back to this one.  Really, you can't go wrong with TIGI products anyway.  This is my long time go to product.
Amanda A.
Fontana, CA
TIGI Flat iron spray is amazing leaves hair smooth, straight & doesn't damage. And smells sooo good. I absolutely love TIGI products can't go wrong have been using TIGI for over 20 yrs now. It's my go to brand & product TIGI S-Factor Flat Iron Spray (125ml)
Sarah L.
Love this product! I use this on myself and others too. It’s a great product for every hair type. I wouldn’t spray this too close to your roots thought it can get greasy. But as soon as you use it correctly it’s amazing
Rachel C.
I have naturally wavy hair and this product you don't have to use a lot of it and it smooths my hair out really quick with a flat iron. Has a nice light smell and I would definitely recommend to others
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
I used to use this spray back when I had longer hair. It gave my hair good shine and I loved the fruity scent. Sometimes my hair would become oily early in the day and sometimes not after I had used it. Overall, pretty good spray!