Tigi S-Factor Flat Iron Shine Spray Heat Defender (125ml)

Tigi S-Factor Flat Iron Spray This high tech thermal protectant provides a soft shine with a healthy finish while styling with a flat iron and also protects from daily UV rays. Vitamins A & E nourish the hair while acting as antioxidants to protect the hair from environmental damage. Directions Of Use: Use on wet hair to protect from heat damage caused by blow-drying and heated appliances.

Is this a cruelty free brand? Or is this product specifically cruelty free?
Tell me how you like it ?
Would you recommend it for damaged curly hair? I use hairdryer everyday
Start your review of Tigi S-Factor Flat Iron Shine Spray Heat Defender (125ml)!
College Park, MD
I'm addicted to this stuff. It's one of the only things that protects my hair when I apply heat and doesn't leave it feeling gross for days. It helps add moisture too. Highly recommend, especially because the size is just close enough that if you use a little bit, it's easy to take through airport security.
Fargo , ND
I use this every time I straighten my hair. What kind of monster was I before using this?! Putting all that heat on my poor locks, if you aren’t protecting your hair you are really missing out.
FULLERTON, CA
I've been using this for almost 5 years now and it holds true to what it does. It protects my hair from heat while adding extra shine to my hair. I wouldn't switch this one out because I always get soft smooth hair using this product. It's a little pricey but the nozzle doesn't exert a lot of product. I use it sparingly and I comb through before using heat.
Addison, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this with damp hair and it makes my hair smell amazing and prevents frizz & I also use before straightening/curling my hair and it makes my hair look very smooth! Will definitely re-purchase.
Augusta, ME
I recently ordered this online from ULTA. I found a sale and decided to give it a go. This product is great. It leaves my hair silky, shiny and smooth. It goes so well with my shampoo, conditioner and treatment by Biosilk. This is now my new routine and my hair has never felt or looked better.
One of the best spray heat protectant's that I have ever used! After using it for a few months I noticed a difference in my hair. My hair felt stronger, softer and healthier! This spray adds shine and smells AMAZING! It is more expensive, but it is worth the money. A little goes a long way!
Amazing detangler that makes hair supershiny. I love how shiny this makes my hair, it looks silky after each applying. Also, it smells so light and clean. It makes my hair shiny, smooth, glossy, bouncy and I can't even tell I have product in my hair!
Northport, AL
I typically love all things s factor but this was miss for me. It’s too oily for my fine hair and the scent just has a slight burnt smell to it. If i need to use it i can get away with just one spritz on each side of my head
It protect the hair from the heat like it must, but if you spray too much your hairs are looking greasy. So spray a tiny bit and your hears will looking shiny, soft and gourgeus!
This is my absolute go-to product for heat styling. I have used this for several years now and it never disappoints! The smell is incredible (like strawberry candy) and it does a really nice job of making my hair feel silky after flat ironing. You also do not need to use a lot of product to get good results. I have tried numerous other heat protectant sprays (G2B, CHI, etc.) and this one outperforms them all. It never leaves my hair feeling crispy. While the price tag on it is a bit high (just over $30), I did find it on Amazon for half price! Also, whenever I apply it I make sure to have a towel around my shoulders or that I'm wearing a shirt. My skin is sensitive and tends to break out a little if I get the product on it. This may not affect anyone else, but just wanted to give a heads up.