Tigi S-Factor Flat Iron Shine Spray Heat Defender (125ml)

Tigi S-Factor Flat Iron Spray This high tech thermal protectant provides a soft shine with a healthy finish while styling with a flat iron and also protects from daily UV rays. Vitamins A & E nourish the hair while acting as antioxidants to protect the hair from environmental damage. Directions Of Use: Use on wet hair to protect from heat damage caused by blow-drying and heated appliances.

Is this a cruelty free brand? Or is this product specifically cruelty free?
Tell me how you like it ?
Would you recommend it for damaged curly hair? I use hairdryer everyday
Start your review of Tigi S-Factor Flat Iron Shine Spray Heat Defender (125ml)!
College Park, MD
I'm addicted to this stuff. It's one of the only things that protects my hair when I apply heat and doesn't leave it feeling gross for days. It helps add moisture too. Highly recommend, especially because the size is just close enough that if you use a little bit, it's easy to take through airport security.
Fargo , ND
I use this every time I straighten my hair. What kind of monster was I before using this?! Putting all that heat on my poor locks, if you aren’t protecting your hair you are really missing out.
FULLERTON, CA
I've been using this for almost 5 years now and it holds true to what it does. It protects my hair from heat while adding extra shine to my hair. I wouldn't switch this one out because I always get soft smooth hair using this product. It's a little pricey but the nozzle doesn't exert a lot of product. I use it sparingly and I comb through before using heat.
Addison, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this with damp hair and it makes my hair smell amazing and prevents frizz & I also use before straightening/curling my hair and it makes my hair look very smooth! Will definitely re-purchase.
Augusta, ME
I recently ordered this online from ULTA. I found a sale and decided to give it a go. This product is great. It leaves my hair silky, shiny and smooth. It goes so well with my shampoo, conditioner and treatment by Biosilk. This is now my new routine and my hair has never felt or looked better.
One of the best spray heat protectant's that I have ever used! After using it for a few months I noticed a difference in my hair. My hair felt stronger, softer and healthier! This spray adds shine and smells AMAZING! It is more expensive, but it is worth the money. A little goes a long way!
Northport, AL
I typically love all things s factor but this was miss for me. It’s too oily for my fine hair and the scent just has a slight burnt smell to it. If i need to use it i can get away with just one spritz on each side of my head
This is my holy grail flat iron shine spray. I use it everyday. Leaves my hair so soft with a nice shine. Regular price is too much though. I like to purchase it at Ulta when it goes on sale. Will definitely repurchase and highly recommend.
Omaha, NE
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I’ve been using this since middle school when my mom first gave it to me when I began straightening my hair. This makes my hair so soft and smooth plus it has such a delicious scent! It’s a light fruity scent that smells perfect! This is pricey but I find that it’s worth it. I did stopped using this to try other brands but this is my forever one!
Stamping Grd, KY
This product is awesome if used correctly. I prefer to spray it directly into my hand then apply to the section I’m curling or straightening. This is very similar in texture to an oil however it absorbs very fast and leaves hair silky smooth. The bottle lasts a very long time so the price is great. The smell is sweet however not unpleasant or overpowering.