BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsTIGI
S-Factor Flat Iron Shine Spray Heat Defender (125ml)

Tigi S-Factor Flat Iron Shine Spray Heat Defender (125ml)

Tigi S-Factor Flat Iron Spray This high tech thermal protectant provides a soft shine with a healthy finish while styling with a flat iron and also protects from daily UV rays. Vitamins A & E nourish the hair while acting as antioxidants to protect the hair from environmental damage. Directions Of Use: Use on wet hair to protect from heat damage caused by blow-drying and heated appliances.

Is this a cruelty free brand? Or is this product specifically cruelty free?
Tell me how you like it ?
Would you recommend it for damaged curly hair? I use hairdryer everyday
Start your review of Tigi S-Factor Flat Iron Shine Spray Heat Defender (125ml)!
DeeAnn L.
This is my holy grail flat iron shine spray. I use it everyday. Leaves my hair so soft with a nice shine. Regular price is too much though. I like to purchase it at Ulta when it goes on sale. Will definitely repurchase and highly recommend.
Lucretia J.
Tsaile, AZ
Love love this stuff it smells soooooo GOOD!! And makes your hair look so healthy and super shine.
Sonja  S.
Chino, CA
Love this ! My daughter loves to style her hair and I’m worried about her burning her hair. This gives me piece of mind her hair is protected. It smells so good
Julie H.
Rockland, ME
I recently ordered this online from ULTA. I found a sale and decided to give it a go. This product is great. It leaves my hair silky, shiny and smooth. It goes so well with my shampoo, conditioner and treatment by Biosilk. This is now my new routine and my hair has never felt or looked better.
Breanna M.
Yucca Valley, CA
Tigi S-Factor Flat Iron Shine Spray Heat Defender (125ml) uploaded by Breanna M.
This is one of my ride or die products, makes my hair so soft, manageable, pin straight and it smells so good! Love, love, love this product❤️❤️❤️
Mel B.
Landers, CA
Tigi's S-Facor flat iron shine spray is the ONLY product that is 100% a staple in my bathroom! Spray a little while damp then add a few other products and blow dry. Lightly spray again during flat ironing, spray a little hairspray and wowzer! Shine you can see from Mars!!! If you are like me and don't wash your hair everyday, spray a little in the am the next day if needed and your hair is moisturized and looking fabo! Love that #tigishine!! #tigisfactor #influenster #MyBeautyAwards *these opinions are my own and I was not compensated for my review, this is part of a contest entry*
Megan W.
My best friend loves this stuff I however have very oily hair and it was not that great for me
Jamie P.
I'm hoping to get this product soon I have seen it in stores. The girls in my beauty group also talk about it so now of course I want it lol
Shelbi D.
Laurel, MS
Great for dry hair. I have platinum blonde hair so mine tends to be on the dryer side and I most definitely want to protect it. This does the job and smells absolutely amazing! I will definitely buy this again.
Araceli M.
Sterling, IL
love this product! I have curly hair so when I straighten it, it comes out real nice and shiny! I love this and it's long lasting definitely recommend it to everyone.