Tigi S-Factor Flat Iron Shine Spray Heat Defender (125ml) uploaded by Cristina  N.

BY TIGI

Tigi S-Factor Flat Iron Spray This high tech thermal protectant provides a soft shine with a healthy finish while styling with a flat iron and also protects from daily UV rays. Vitamins A & E nourish the hair while acting as antioxidants to protect the hair from environmental damage. Directions Of Use: Use on wet hair to protect from heat damage caused by blow-drying and heated appliances. see more...

Martha D.
Martha D.
Victoria, TX
Let me start off by saying that I have dull,dry, damaged, color treated hair. I have used just about every product under the sun. Some with minimal results and some with zero results. However, let me testify on behalf of this Tigi S Factor Flat Iron Heat Protector...it is a miracle in a spray bottle. I use this when using my CHI T3. I section my hair off then spray, then flat iron. My hair turns out smooth and silky with just one spray per section. It keeps it nice and smooth for the whole day. I would only recommend this product for someone with moderate to extremely dry hair, as I could see it making oily to normal hair very oily. But if your hair looks like it's been going through some things, then it is a must that you check this product out. It can range in price, but I watch out for the $10 sales on Tigi products at Ulta, and stock up!
Marian M.
Marian M.
My first TIGI product. I smelled the fruity, sweet fragrance of this after a first spray on my fresh washed, dry hair. I carefully applied more. The less the better. And the result? Sleek, shiny, heathly looking hair that stays until I wash it again. Before that I used the heat defender by Got2Be but it was too drying and I had crispy ends.
You need to be careful though, the packaging makes it hard to hold easily.
And the price could be lower but here you get what you want for that price. And that's fair.
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
I've had a bottle of this stuff for years and couldn't remember where I bought it so I have only used it on special occasions because I love it so much lol the smell is amazing. I wouldn't change anything about this product.. It works great and makes my hair feel smooth
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Flintstone, MD
I have naturally curly frizzy hair so I must use a heat protectant spray when I use the straightener. It makes my hair super smooth without feeling oily. Super manageable and leaves my hair really soft. 4 stars because it's a little expensive.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only does this product smell good, it does not make your hair feel or look oily! A little of this product goes a long way, and it manages frizz and flyaway hairs. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good heat protectant!
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best heat spray I've ever used. It doesn't make your hair feel greasy, but gives it a nice shine while protecting your locks. You can easily brush your hair afterwards without it grabbing or becoming tangly.
monique l.
monique l.
I have very tangled damaged hair that's very difficult to manage and I find with this and couple sprays on your finger tips and run it through your hair and doesn't look greasy at all I would recommend to others
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
Riviera, TX
Another one of my favorite lines . Very expensive but totally worth it .this and the lusterizer are my favorite. Shine to the max but do be careful. You can over use the product and look greasy and flat !!!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Philadelphia, PA
Love love love this product! I worked for TIGI for years and this is the best product they have. The spray creates the perfect amount of shine and protects the hair from the excess heat, use sparingly
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this product and unlike a lot of other heat protectants that make my hair look greasy, this one doesn't make my hair feel and look unwashed after using it.
Muy B.
Muy B.
Would you recommend it for damaged curly hair? I use hairdryer everyday
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Tell me how you like it ?
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Princeton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a cruelty free brand? Or is this product specifically cruelty free?