BY TIGI

Achieve smoother softer hair with the TIGI Diamond Dreams Shampoo. The luxurious liquid gently removes excess oil dirt and impurities from your hair and scalp whilst the diamond dust adds luminous shine to leave hair vibrant and healthy-looking without weighing it down. Specially formulated with crushed pearl to deliver a high sheen finish and cashmere to maintain the hair's natural moisture levels. Rejuvenating oils provide antioxidant protection to shield from heat damage caused by styling tools so you can experience silky soft locks that are bursting with radiance. E.N. see more...

Shanna C.
Modesto, CA
I love this shampoo! I have really fine hair that gets put through a lot and this shampoo moisturizes and cleans so well! It works up a nice, thick, and creamy lather that smells so good! Since my hair is fine it works wonders but if you have thicker hair it may weigh it down a little bit. I like to mix up my hair care often but I ALWAYS go back to SFactor products!
Xena P.
Smells amazing leaves your hair sneezing like gold roses! It isn't the most moisturizing but is great for thin hair, I would say using this product every other day maybe even a couple days hair will still smell clean and feel clean as well
Heather M.
This was recommended at a salon, most people love it but I could not get past the smell, it really really bothered me! Reminds me of nasty medicine from when I was a kid. I gave my bottle away.
Victoria R.
This shampoo smells AMAZING!!! I always get so many complements whenever I use this. Great for smoothing... and did I mention is smells great!
Abby V.
Carrollton, TX
Amazing scent smells like candy , feels very nice while washing and leaves your hair very clean and smelling so good definitely loved it
carrie r.
It was ok, I have used better products so I pry wouldn't purchase again but I got it on sale so I didn't think it was a waste of money
Samantha M.
Love this line of products. Leaves your hair feeling clean, soft, and healthy. Worth the price. Love this stuff
Lacee A.
Knoxville, IA
This is a wonderful shampoo. Leaves your hair feeling soft after just one use. It is easy to rinse out too!
Brittany S.
Holland, OH
This makes my hair feel amazing and smell great. I absolutely love this shampoo so freaking much.
Amanda  G.
saint petersburg, Florida
Is this a good shampoo for colored hair and is it a good conditioning lather not one that seems to strip away natural oils and color out of ur hair.