BY TIGI

Danielle Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a hugeeeee fan of sulfate free shampoo's as i miss the suds but this one is one of the few that doesn't leave my hair feeling like straw.
Samantha B.
Macomb, MI
Not only is the color and packaging absolutely amazing to my eye, I enjoy the way this makes my hair look, smell and feel. I don't have any concerns with it, but it completely makes my hair look like new.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo smells really good. I like that it's sulfate free and good for your hair. I have the conditioner too. I like the shampoo better.
Natisha M.
Wise, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo. It makes your hair super soft and it smells amazing... just like sweet tarts!
Krysta S.
Gettysburg , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This leaves my hair clean, silky and shiny. I'm glad
It's sulfate free. The smell is heavy but it does smell really good though!
Kailyn K.
Lisle, IL
This shampoo has a great and lasting scent to it. It has a creamy lather and makes my hair feel silky without adding damage.
Sapphalie C.
Greeley, CO
Great product and keeps my husband happy and me our hair looks and feels great.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything about the actual shampoo, sulfate free, smells amazing, and leaves my hair looking great. But there is some kind of design flaw with the cap water seems to always collect in it. I've owned several bottles and they all seem to do this :/ not a major issue at home but it is a nuisance when traveling
Jane I.
London , AK
The whole s factor range is amazing and worth the price. It's completely changed my hair
Vero D.
San salvador, San salvador
I love this product because protect my keratin treatment and my color too. The second point, my color, is important because the cooper is a color that no last too much so this protect my hair bright and mosturized!!!