BY TIGI

Lydia P.
Wilmington, NC
This product smells and makes your hair feel so amazing and soft once you are done using it. It makes me love the touch feel and look of my hair and that i rare for me! I recommend this product because its amazing!
Shelby C.
Rock Spring, GA
This shampoo is worth buying just for the sent!! The problem is that my hair doesn't seem as clean and it does with other options. I also didn't notice that it helped maintain my color any longer than normal.
Maria V.
One of my favorite shampoos! The line is just awesome. I smell like gummy bears and love how my hair looks and feels with this shampoo/conditioner.
yajaira p.
I hate this in the past and I did not work for me the type of hair I have I guess is something that needs a little bit more
Liz W.
South lyon, MI
I love how clean my hair feels after using this. I love this brand and all the products they make. Awesome products.
Kelsey C.
Milton, FL
This stuff is amazing and I love it so much. I have white blonde hair and these keeps my hair looking perfect!
Tanya D.
Rochester , MN
Love the smell! It almost smells like candy! It also makes my hair feel amazing too! It helps with my dry hair.
Hailey R.
Again my only option for nails was a shampoo.... no clue but haven't used this product either
Cynthia B.
Millers Creek, NC
I highly recommend this product for everyone. It leaves your hair so soft and manageable.
Stephanie S.
Yarmouth, NS
Really moisturizing for my curly hair, hair feels clean after use. Safe for colored hair. I love the way this product smells- just like candy!