BY TIGI

Brand: TIGI Collection: S-Factor Size: 8.9 ounces Give your style the energy it needs to last all day with magnificent hold and shine Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

Lexie F.
Lexie F.
This hairspray will change your life! It stays all day and into the next day. The smell is to die for and someone told me to try this and now I use it all the time! I would recommend for anyone in all weather (florida to the north). The cap could be stronger because mine broke :(
Christina S.
Christina S.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at Beauty Brands during the hairspray sale, asked the woman for a suggestion of a more natural product with strong hold and she pointed this out. It smells like heavy but does NOT have a strong hold. I would not buy again for that reason alone.
Lendzi G.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Darian J.
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS HAIRSPRAY SMELLS SO GOOD. Normally hairspray smells awful but this one has a sweet kind of a crisp apple smell. It's pretty long lasting, and the bottle is long lasting too. I use this to help keep down my fly always and frizz.
Kylie D.
Kylie D.
Appleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Run of the mill hairspray. Gives a nice, strong hold and smells great! I bought this because I'm obsessed with the S factor shampoos and conditioners. Would buy again if it was on sale!
Cecilia D.
Cecilia D.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great hairspray! I've used it a couple of times and still one of my top favorites. Its not my holy grail but its good.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing. Holds my hair in place without being sticky or hard. I would definitely recommend