BY TIGI

TIGI S FACTOR by Tigi FLAT IRON SHINE SPRAY HEAT DEFENDER 4.23 OZTIGI S FACTOR by Tigi possesses a blend of Ideal For All Hair Types, Smoothes Straight Hair Enhances Gloss In Short Hair And Combats Frizz, Great For Color Treated Hair see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristina A.
Roseville, CA
I don't flat iron my hair anymore and I only air dry it but I have used this before straightening my hair and it really does make a difference! I still have this in my cabinet..so a little goes a long way. Don't over apply because if applied at the scalp it can make your roots greasy. That goes for any oils or leave in conditioners
Jane W.
The first time I used this was at the hair salon, my hair stylist spray this on my hair before he blew it dry and after he was done styling it. It made my hair shine and it smell great. Needlessly to say, I went home and bought myself the same one. When using curling iron or straighter, spray this on!
Brittany R.
Des Moines, IA
This stuff is nice. It smells good, but a LITTLE BIT GOES A VERY LONG WAY. Be careful because it can be heavy and end up greasy. Incredible high gloss shine. I think there are better things to spend your money on though. Wouldn't buy again unless you have very very course curly hair.
esmeralda g.
I love this product because after you straighten you hair it leaves a smooth and nice glow to the hair it also makes your hair smell delicious I love how it's not heavy and very light when using it
Brooke B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The TIGI S Factor Flat Iron Shine is excellent! It's very silky smooth in texture. It has added heat protection for flat iron use. It smooths out your hair for no frizz or dried ends.
Angelina N.
Sinking Spg, PA
Love this flat iron spray! I straighten my hair everyday and love using flat iron sprays to protect my hair and give it that shine.
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Good for the summer time straightening routines. It will be less frizzy for a long amount of time and it will still have moment
Destiny M.
Lerona, WV
Love how smooth and shiny it makes my hair. It doesn't take a lot of product to achieve the desired look and it smells amazing.
Sahar B.
livermore
I love this stuff!!! It really helps my frizziness tame down without looking greasy and the smell is absolutely amazzzzing!!!
Megan K.
So wonderful!! It's a great product and I love using the product everyday! It is wonderful and smells wonderful!!